Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hooters Chairman found dead

redskins4life234

Link: http://www.comcast.net/news/index.jsp?cat=GENERAL&fn=/2006/07/16/435515.html&cvqh=itn_hooters

MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. - Robert Brooks, the chairman of Hooters of America, Inc. who made his fortune selling chicken wings served by scantily clad waitresses, was found dead at his home Sunday, officials said. He was 69.

It was unclear how Brooks died, but the Horry County coroner's office told The (Myrtle Beach) Sun News that an autopsy would be performed Monday.

Several calls to the coroner's office by The Associated Press were unanswered.

Chris Hardwick, owner of Hardwick Funeral Home of Loris, told the AP he was handling Brooks' funeral arrangements.

Since opening its first store in Clearwater, Florida, in 1983, the chain has expanded across the United States and into more than a dozen foreign countries ranging from Taiwan to Venezuela. Hooters has about 61 million annual visitors to its some 425 restaurants.[/Quote]

Click link for rest.

Sorry guys, your favoriteman in the word, is gone :(

R.I.P

Whats wrong with that?

I personally never have eaten there.. Dad won't take me :( but, I know they have great wings :cheers:

When's your 16th birthday? Seriously, tell him that you want him and you to go eat at Hooter's for your 16th birthday. And again, I am serious. I bet you he does.

Hooters is over-rated.

Their wings, from what I've experienced, are hit-or-miss. I've had decent wings there but of the few times I've been, I've been mostly disappointed each time.

But hey kid, if you want to go, do exactly what cjcda said... Unless you're father is some righteous born-again, he might just enjoy taking you there for your 16th ;).

Hooters is over-rated.

Their wings, from what I've experienced, are hit-or-miss. I've had decent wings there but of the few times I've been, I've been mostly disappointed each time.

But hey kid, if you want to go, do exactly what cjcda said... Unless you're father is some righteous born-again, he might just enjoy taking you there for your 16th ;).

Yeah, the food sucks. For some reason I always go with my friends anyway. We always get a fugly waitress too.

Archived