Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fun with Darth Vader.

PleaseBlitz

I didn't know very many of the movies other than Field of Dreams, but that was pretty damn funny ...

The TIE Fighter sequence at the end was definitely the best, but the two exchanges with Leia were also high quality.

I think they used some lawerance fishburne quotes sometimes, regardless it was funny as hell. Two of my personal favorites is in the command room with vaders bit about 'want to know somethin about daddy', and when he got on leia for running away with a pimp.

top knotch

Pretty funny.

He walks in and says to two black-uniformed Storm Troopers "Guys come in here. We'd like to maintain the current level of black representation on the committee, so let's go for a stroll." And on cue, he leaves and they follow out the door.

I loved it when he said "NOW GET YOUR BLACK ASS OUT OF HERE!" to Princess Laya (sp?)

I actually gasped when I heard that! (partly because when I was listening to it for some reason that particular part got really loud at work and it echoed throughout the office! And also because it's shocking to hear Darth Vader/ Leia's father talk to her in such a way. I almost expected Vader to give her a nice big jedi slap on the tush using the force.

classic.

GC

Archived