Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ryan Newman is an idiot {NASCAR}

CHUBAKAH

He (Newman) has realized he's not the Nascar golden boy anymore. Sure... he can win the pole for races due to his, and his engineer crew chief, qualifying setups. But... as the green flag drops... he immediately begins slipping back through the field. He's not a race driver.... and he's not capable of communicating what his car is doing or anticipating the tracks changing and how it affects the chassis.

It's why "smoke" is so good... and Gordon.... and Earnhardt Jr..... and a number of the otehrs.

By the way, Denny Hamlin was 3rd and ran out of gas coming off the fourth turn.... finishing 6th. That's got to suck.

Actually... I think Jr. can drive a racecar... but having DEI eff around with the crew chief chemistry has hurt him. If he had the same crew chief like whiney Jimmy Johnson has had.... he'd have won as many races as Johnson. Look at Gordon, he's gone through Loomis and now is on Letart as crew chief.... and as a result he hasn't had nearly the consistency as he had with Evernham.

I was a Bobby Labonte fan until he bolted Gibbs.... now I'm a Hamlin fan... chose him before the year started and he's already won twice... the Shootout in Feb. and in Pocono last month.

I don't think Jr. is good at all, i mean he is okay, but not on the high level. I was wondering what happened to Smoke. Hamlin did well, but once again the gas got the Gibbs team. Damn overtime!

Newman went up the track, and bumped him...it wasn't intentional. The overtime got one other driver as well.

Jr has been making strides. I think in the past he needed to grow up. He used to give up during races...he admitted to it. But he has been getting better with his attitude, and he doesn't quit. Problem with Jr., is people try to compare him to his father, and he doesn't drive like him. Although every once in awhile he pulls one of his fathers moves...like Sunday when he pushed Johnson out of the way...that was great.

Gordon/Johnson fan, eh? :laugh:

F ans

A gainst

G ordon

Bad day for JGR. Hopefully this is rock bottom for Tony. With him and Hamlin now outside looking in (11 and 12 in standings) they have to pick it up.

Hopefully their luck will change.

Jr is not good.

That is all.

Junior has 17 wins in 7 full seasons

Mark Martin had 14 (seasons were a lot shorter back then)

Stewart has 26

Gordon had 49

Johnson has 21

Kurt Bush 11

Matt Kenseth 12

Kevin Harvick 6

I could go on and on but just compare Junior to these guys, guys that are consider the elite in the sport. Outside of Gordon and Stewart Junior is right up there with the rest of these guys. So to say he's overrated or that he sucks show's just how little you know about the sport. By the way he also won back to back Bush series titles before making the jump to NASCAR so you can leave out the arguement that he's riding daddy's coat tails. The guy paid his dues so go swing from Gordon's nuts and leave the guy a lone. :D

I like it when one guy breaks the rules and rams people into the walls and then wins the race. Can one of you nascar guys tell me which guy does that the most?
The biggest culprits recently are Kurt Busch, Robby Gordon and Jimmy Johnson. Although Johnson has been pretty clean this year, he has caused many crashes, then states, "I didn't do anything, it was the other guy."

...oh and don't read this (Tony's pretty bad too) :halo:

The biggest culprits recently are Kurt Busch, Robby Gordon and Jimmy Johnson. Although Johnson has been pretty clean this year, he has caused many crashes, then states, "I didn't do anything, it was the other guy."

...oh and don't read this (Tony's pretty bad too) :halo:

I almost agree except I'd add Jeff Gordon, and take off Robby Gordon since he hasn't won,and since he tries to take care of his car since it's his team.

My favorite is Jeff Gordon, since he does it, blames someone else, then cries when someone does it to him...he such a class act :rolleyes:

I almost agree except I'd add Jeff Gordon, and take off Robby Gordon since he hasn't won,and since he tries to take care of his car since it's his team.

My favorite is Jeff Gordon, since he does it, blames someone else, then cries when someone does it to him...he such a class act :rolleyes:

Johnson learned it from his boyf-....uh, partner.

Yeah Gordo is the master at it.

What about R. Gordon lockin 'em up during the final caution and Waltrip rear ending him and blowing his radiator. That cause Hamlin and Sadler to run outta gas cause it took another 4 lap's to clean up. Man they don't like each other and it alway's comes out at Loudon.

What about R. Gordon lockin 'em up during the final caution and Waltrip rear ending him and blowing his radiator. That cause Hamlin and Sadler to run outta gas cause it took another 4 lap's to clean up. Man they don't like each other and it alway's comes out at Loudon.

Was there a reason for him to lock em up, something in front of him. I hardly doubt he did it so Michael would rear-end him. R. Gordon is fiscally responsible for the cars he drives, so I doubt he would intentionally try and wreck someone while wrecking his at the same time.

Was there a reason for him to lock em up, something in front of him. I hardly doubt he did it so Michael would rear-end him. R. Gordon is fiscally responsible for the cars he drives, so I doubt he would intentionally try and wreck someone while wrecking his at the same time.

That's what I thought but I rewound that replay a dozen times and he locked em up for what looked like no reason to me. It was under the next to last caution so they were only going about 50 mph and I thought cause of the bad blood Waltrip was riding him to tick him off and Gordon just tapped the brakes but Waltrip wasn't that close and was scrubbing his tires and wham right in to Gordon's back bumper.

I guess we'll see what Waltrip has to say tonight on Inside Nextel Cup.

Archived