Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

draft

headhunter39

i think some players were taken in the later rounds
You start a thread asking what happened, and then make incorrect assertions about the very topic you were unsure of? :doh: Nobody else was taken, but several of the other players have signed with teams, most notably the FB Hall signed with the Titans.

I heard something about this:

A team before Cincy in the draft traded their next year's third for Cincinatti's next year's third, and the Bengals used that pick to get Brooks.

For example:

Team A picks before Cincinatti.

Team A traded their next year's third for Cincinatti's third next year.

Cincinatti used Team A's third next year to get Brooks.

So next year, Cincy won't have a third, and Team A will have Cincy's third, not their own.

If that's true, and tell me if its not, wouldn't it have to be a team that believes it will pick AFTER Cincinatti to get an earlier third round pick next year?

therefore, if its true, "Team A" might as well have been my Cowboys, or a team in that pick range.

Did the Redskins pick before Cincinatti in this year's draft? If so, this draft might have actually affected you, if you made the trade.

Did the Redskins pick before Cincinatti in this year's draft? If so, this draft might have actually affected you, if you made the trade.

This is all based on next years draft. Therefore it would only affect the Skins next season. Tulane Skins Fan has masterfully summed up our next years draft!!!

Archived