Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The movie Littleman

B.Lloyd

I think this movie will be exactly like white chicks. I thought (from the trailors) that it would be horrible. Well... that movie ended up being hilarious. So i am pretty sure this movie will be the same.

except they didn't exactly look like "white chicks" in White Chicks. they looked more like burn victims

Niice... champloo sig. Anywho, yeah, I shook my head at that White Chicks movie. I refuse to see it. Little Man looks almost as stupid, but I'll probably watch it if it was the only thing on tv.
i refuse to believe that. maybe, MAYBE if this movie gets glowing reviews, ill THINK about seeing it on video when theres nothing else out. maybe.
I agree. It just looks too stupid.

that pretty much sums up my feelings.

Just saw it yesterday, and it's the funniest movie I've ever seen. Anyone else seen this, if not see it.

Ahem...

Airplane!

Major League

Caddyshack

Spaceballs

Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Ghostbusters

Histoy of the World Part I

Slapshot

Dr. Strangelove

Animal House

The Blues Brothers

I assume you've never seen any of these movies?

BTW - Rdskn4Lyf, lol your sig was huge and now it's just way too small. :)

:doh: I know. I didnt have much time to make it smaller, than I didnt have much time to make it bigger - Ill fix it tomorrow. I do think it was funny as hell whatever was replaced as my sig because it was too big.

Seen it on Friday

If there was a scale:

........unfunny.........funny..X......hillarious........

It was funnier than I thought it would be and it definately has a few LOL moments. Certainly not the funniest movie ever though.

If you go in there expecting some great masterpiece than yeah, you'll be disappointed. If you go in there expecting a Waynes brothers type movie then.....you'll be getting exactly what you're expecting.

Seen it on FridayIf you go in there expecting some great masterpiece than yeah, you'll be disappointed. If you go in there expecting a Waynes brothers type movie then.....you'll be getting exactly what you're expecting.

Now, THAT is the review I was waiting for. Thanks, Skins24. In other words for me, I'll wait until it comes out on DVD or even cable television. **** it. I just won't watch it. :laugh:

You couldn't pay me to see that poor excuse for a "comedy". The special effects to make the littleman look like a littleman are pathetic, I saw better effects 5 years ago. I feel bad for the thread starter because he must've never seen a comedy before to make such a statement. I think i'll wait until Talladega Nights comes out, Will Ferrell movies=funny..nowadays Wayans movies=played out and not funny

Archived