Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The New System

philal0102

In my opinion, I can't think of a better time for Saunders to come into our franchise. I've really never thought about it this way before, but we've obtained 2 great offensive playmakers in Randle El, and Brandon Lloyd. which changed our offense right off the bat. but to add Saunders to the system, do you guys think that its better that Saunders' system is new to everyone? so that everyone is on the same page, or do you think that it would have been easier for just 2 recievers to start from the ground up?

well i wish saunders had been here earlier so the rest of the team, especially campbell, would have an extra year with the offense. im sure its easier to pick it up as a WR than it is as a QB, and id like to see what JC can do with an offense that hes familiar with.

In my opinion, I can't think of a better time for Saunders to come into our franchise. I've really never thought about it this way before, but we've obtained 2 great offensive playmakers in Randle El, and Brandon Lloyd, which changed our offense right off the bat, but to add Saunders to the system, do you guys think that its better that Saunders' system is new to everyone, so that everyone is on the same page, or do you think that it would have been easier for just 2 recievers to start from the ground up?

I think we would be better w/ just adding wr's, maybe nfc championship, now we are even a higher level w/ Saunders

I've really never thought about it this way before, but we've obtained 2 great offensive playmakers in Randle El, and Brandon Lloyd, which changed our offense right off the bat, but to add Saunders to the system, do you guys think that its better that Saunders' system is new to everyone, so that everyone is on the same page, or do you think that it would have been easier for just 2 recievers to start from the ground up?

That is such a long run-on sentence I have no idea what you are attempting to say. :whoknows:Punctuation is your friend.

It is my firm belief that Joe Gibbs improved the playing staff to the point where he needed the second best (Joe is the best) offensive coordinator to run the offence so he could run the rest of the team as well, the skins now have the weapons and the knowledge to make those weapons work well, some teams this season are going to see things from us that will make their knees knock and bring tears to their eyes, Saunders and the players is what brings this all together.

Now that Saunders is here we wont just have to rely on our d to win games. In the past couple of years most of our wins have been grinded out and close. Now I think we can expect to be able to keep up if the game turns into a shoot out and i think that well also put teams away for good and not go so conservative if we have a lead.

Now that Saunders is here we wont just have to rely on our d to win games. In the past couple of years most of our wins have been grinded out and close. Now I think we can expect to be able to keep up if the game turns into a shoot out and i think that well also put teams away for good and not go so conservative if we have a lead.

I hope you are right. Last year, all of those close wins that we had were great. But the only reason why they were so great was because of the fact that we have been on the losing side of those types of ball games WAY TOO MANY TIMES.

Watching a close game is exciting and all that. But I would rather the skins be leading by a comfortable margin going into the 4th quarter.

That is such a long run-on sentence I have no idea what you are attempting to say. :whoknows:Punctuation is your friend.

Just what we need around here. Another effin english teacher.

While coach Saunders may be new to the Redskins, I doubt the schemes will be much different than what our guys have already seen. I expect to see a lot of new things on offense this year, but I think that will be because of the new players, and not because there is a completely new way of calling the plays. I would expect that the terminology will also be very similar to what our players have already experienced.

Watching a close game is exciting and all that. But I would rather the skins be leading by a comfortable margin going into the 4th quarter.

You and me C I 2 I

i swear ive come close to a coronary the last few seasons, like that poor guy in pittsburg when jerome fumbled

thats really funny because I think that people sometimes have trouble getting their words at a stopping point to where you can actually stop and make a coherent thought to solidify your point even more you can actually use a comma or conjunction, but then. Use a period in the right place to stop that thought to further emphasize that particular subject and then. You can make sense of it. I Love being an English professor, I tutor. Call me at 1-888-GETDUMB.

Signed,

Mr. Smarty Pants

Archived