Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Redskins are old and capped out (Jacksonville writer)......

Tom [Giants fan]

Who can tell who is going to win what this upcoming season. It's very different every year.

With that said, I do believe the Skins will at least go to the Championship game - perhaps against Seattle or Chicago.

If our B&G wins there, we will face the Colts in the SB. I had a dream about this, and often times this turns out to be true.

The first time I had a feeling like this regarding the Skins, it was that we would not do well against the Raiders in the SB in after the 1983 season (it was something Joe Theisman said about football being the most important thing in his life - it comes before his wife and his kids = bad feeling.

My two cents (no, one and a half cents)

:dallasuck

Vic is more concerned about the Jags cap than he is of his team winning a Super Bowl (just like alot of owners out there): http://www.jaguars.com/Story/4221.asp. And of course he hasn't a clue on how we do it so, I wouldn't figure he would have any clue on most of our players ages. :rolleyes:

The Chiefs at #3... :laugh:

Oh, and what Tom did is no different than what any Skins fan would do by posting a thread on what some lamebrain writer out there thinks of the Skins situation. After all, he did put (Jacksonville writer) in it.

Tom's :cool:, but of course... Giants still suck.

']There are plenty of die-hard Skins' fans who know me and know why I posted this. Some of them even stated it in this thread. Those are the people that I care about what they think.

Pipe down, TROLL!!! ;)

Seriously though, Tom is not a troll. How can he be a troll when he's a closet Skins fan?? :)

are people really getting pissed at this? theres a lot of things wrong with this list. hes not an expert, he works for some crappy news paper in jacksonville. this thread should not of gotten past the first page.

You're right, I even saw one crappy newspaper that listed the giants as winning the NFC :laugh:

Tom, I normally like reading and responding to your posts. The title of this one was a bit trollish. Hey, it's the offseason and you did spark pages of replies!

LMAO!!!! Look what I found...

Jaguars coach Jack Del Rio is noted for having a training camp that is long on teaching and short on actual contact. He wants to keep the players healthy. But he had a short Oklahoma drill last year after Vic Ketchman, the senior editor of the team's web site, lobbied for one.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/jaguars/home.htm

As long as Ketchman has Del Rio's ear, hopefully he tells him before week 5 not to worry about us, being as we're so old and capped out.

The Oklahoma Drill...next he'll be telling him to run the single wing...

Make it Carolina in the AFC.

This guy doesn't even know what conference each team plays for. Who is he to call the Redskins old? Sorry but I can name many starters that are younger than me: Sean Taylor, Clinton Portis, Santana Moss, Derrick Dockery, Chris Samuels, Chris Cooley, Brandon Lloyd (if he ends up the #2 receiver), Marcus Washington (I got him by a few months), Carlos Rogers, Adam Archuleta, Andre Carter. I just counted 11. That's 50 % of the starting lineup still in their 20's. Not mention the youth coming off the bench like Rock Cartwright, Ladell Betts; and up and coming youngsters we are grooming in McIntosh, McCune, Nemo, etc. But anyways this guy is an idiot.

Archived