Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Which new Redskin are you most looking forward to watching at training camp?

jnhay

I know this is kind of a lame thread, but the polls on redskins.com baffle me at times. The question up now is, "Which new Redskin are you most looking forward to watching at training camp?" Randle El is the clear leader in the poll, and I don't understand why. My two choices would be Archuleta and Lloyd, with Lloyd coming out as the clear winner. Are there even full punt return drills during training camp? When I went, all I saw were punt catching drills. I would think that Lloyd would be more exciting to watch when the offense runs the 2 minute drill. Guess I'm just wondering who you guys chose?

I know this is kind of a lame thread, but the polls on redskins.com baffle me at times. The question up now is, "Which new Redskin are you most looking forward to watching at training camp?" Randle El is the clear leader in the poll, and I don't understand why. My two choices would be Archuleta and Lloyd, with Lloyd coming out as the clear winner. Are there even full punt return drills during training camp? When I went, all I saw were punt catching drills. I would think that Lloyd would be more exciting to watch when the offense runs the 2 minute drill. Guess I'm just wondering who you guys chose?
Lloyd, though Carter actually interests me more. Hard for us amateurs to evaluate a D-end on the field right in front of us.

Punt catching drills? Does Antonio Brown know about this? :doh: :laugh:

As far as veterans, I can't wait to see ARE in B&G. And obviously, I'm anxious to see how Rocky Mac's skills translate to the bigger and especially faster world of the pro game.

Lloyd and Carter are the keys. Both fill spots where the team lacked depth and talent in 2005.

McIntosh will be interesting to get a look at as a rookie. Never know what rookies are going to be able to do before they come to camp. Ditto for the big uglies in Golston and Montgomery. Interesting to see if Gregg Blache is on about his assessments of both players that lead to the team taking them in the draft :)

But in the end if Lloyd and Carter come in here and meet expectations, this team given some luck with health at the other spots, should be capable of 11-5 or 12-4.

Archived