Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

When Will The Tickets Be Mailed/fedexed?

Chief skin

The Redskins print the tickets in the first two weeks of July. Then, the tickets are shipped to the companys you bought your tickets from, around the third or fourth week of July. Afterwards, It depends on which company you bought your tickets from, it could be late july or early August. Some companys are known to send out tickets a week or even a couple of days before the game.

The Redskins print the tickets in the first two weeks of July. Then' date=' the tickets are shipped to the companys you bought your tickets from, around the third or fourth week of July. Afterwards, It depends on which company you bought your tickets from, it could be late july or early August. Some companys are known to send out tickets a week or even a couple of days before the game.[/quote']

That is way too close to gametime for me, I want those tickets in my hand as soon as possible. I'm realistically hoping I get mine by Mid-August. :dallasuck

We have a preseason game on the 13th of August. Why can't they get the tickets in the fan's hands 30 days before kickoff? It's crazy! It's not like they are waiting for the NFL schedule. We paid in what; March or April? I can not exactly remember.

We have a preseason game on the 13th of August. Why can't they get the tickets in the fan's hands 30 days before kickoff? It's crazy! It's not like they are waiting for the NFL schedule. We paid in what; March or April? I can not exactly remember.

Because the Skins are still moving people around the stadium. People don't renew, people have their seats upgraded to new vacant seats, new people get tickets from the waiting list.

The tickets and addresses are sent to the printer in one large batch because it costs a lot less to print and mail in a single large batch or several semi-large batches. It's not as easy as you think it should be....even with computers.

Archived