Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone interested in the "Bible Code"?You gotta check this out!!

michael_33

http://www.exodus2006.com/2006.htm

or just google search for bible code predictions...

Here's a tidbit of some...

AUG 2 2006

-----------

A fire like a terror

In that day shall be a great shaking in the land of Isreal

Aug 3 2006

-----------

(lots of blurbs with China and Isreal and war...)I'm interpreting this as China Invading Isreal as told in the Bible....

The the words Tribulation appear...Again i'm thinking "The Great Tribulation"

Perhaps the Beginning of the tribulation period or maybe just a tribulation time for Isreal...

AUG 4 2006

------------

You will blow up,Cry out

"Day of the Sign"

I urge all of you to check this out...!

There's much,much more...This is just a taste..!

I thought it would be interesting,specially with the conflit Isreal is in right now...

And of course Russia and china totally against what Isreal is doing (which is defending itself)

Uh......Duh........It is written people..."The kings from the North will invade Isreal"(Russia)

"The Kings from the East will invade Isreal"(China)

"The Kings from the south will invade Isreal"(not sure?)

Jack Van Impe says it's Egypt,but who knows?(I believe he says this?)....?

Just think ....Aug 2,3,4 is right around the corner!!

Check this out? Did you hear Japan surrendered?...this one was long ago done here Michael...even before its re-re-rehash more recently, prior to release of the Davinci Code...but you should still get some play...End of Days and generic prophecy stuff is pretty much marketable on here daily :) . We even still get the ocassional Edgar Cayce thread. There are also probably people who won't have seen this stuff yet.

There was a Discovery or some cable channel TV special on this stuff again recently, and it was kinda fun, at least entertainment-wise for the "controversy" among various de-coders.

You offer jack Van Impe...I give you Emmet Kelly...

Very surprised this only got 2 replies for this topic!

So I guess I will bump it in case some just missed it with all of the other POSTS!

I've been keeping this date in the back of my mind...AUG 2,3 and 4th...(2006)

What I'm wondering is if this is just some speculation of someone's prediction(s) or if this holds any water...

But the timing couldn't have been any better,,,.I'm certain this was made WAY before the Middle EAST chrisis as of right now between Isreal and Hazboula???

I'm mean...were talkin' less than 2 weeks away??Right?

I say again...You guys have to check this site out man!!

Surprising that mumbo-jumbo nonsense got only 2 replies?? Its horsecrap, playing around with numbers and nothing more. Even most religious people have enough sense to know that this is a bunch of crap.

So I guess I will bump it in case some just missed it with all of the other POSTS!

I've been keeping this date in the back of my mind...AUG 2,3 and 4th...(2006)

What I'm wondering is if this is just some speculation of someone's prediction(s) or if this holds any water...

But the timing couldn't have been any better,,,.I'm certain this was made WAY before the Middle EAST chrisis as of right now between Isreal and Hazboula???

I'm mean...were talkin' less than 2 weeks away??Right?

I say again...You guys have to check this site out man!!

Thanks for the update...man!!!

BTW, I ran a "code" on your original post. It told me to go to see the Flaming Lips on Aug 3 and the Redskin scrimmage on the 5th and not to wurry aboot teh Isreal-Hazboula chrisis.

Archived