Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Arrington Jerseys

SUSkinsFan

Does anyone know if the old Lavar Arrington jerseys are going to be put on sale at the Redskins Online store. I remember them doing that for a couple other players after they left the team and am hoping the same will be done for Arrington's jersey.

I bought an Arrington Penn State Jersey (#11) about 2 years ago. It's white with blue numbers, and in true PSU fashion, has no name on the back. I've accused at game of being Danny White, Drew Bledsoe, Phil Simms, and Jack Trudeau. I'm glad that ****** is gone so I don't feel obligated to wear it anymore.

arrington is a joke, and anyone who bought or still buys his jersey is a joke as well.

if u have a arrington jersey, dont wear it to a home game please.

He was my fav player (when here) and i bought 2 of his jerseys, does that make me a joke for being a fan of his? NO , and im sure alot of people that are members here were and did the same....so take your ignorant comments somewhere else. Sure we all dislike him now, but that comment was just plain ignorant. I agree about wearing his jersey to the home games tho.....

Anyway, to the thread starter.... i'll sell you both my arrington jerseys for cheaper than you can find them anywhere right now if you like :laugh:

Burgandy 2x i think replica, 70th anniversary, and a white replica, cant remember size, prob 2x as well.

I had two Arrington Jerseys. I have already taken the number 6 off then with a seam ripper and the name. Replaced one with a 3 and the other with a 2. Also put on Washington and McIntosh. A friend works at a upscale sporting goods store that does team wear for locals. Ordered me the exact type numbers. You cannot tell the difference. They did a great job.

He was my fav player (when here) and i bought 2 of his jerseys, does that make me a joke for being a fan of his? NO , and im sure alot of people that are members here were and did the same....so take your ignorant comments somewhere else. Sure we all dislike him now, but that comment was just plain ignorant. I agree about wearing his jersey to the home games tho.....

:applause:

I couldn't have said it better. He was my favorite player at PSU and here at the 'Skins. I have a couple jerseys, a signed ball and signed mini helmet. I'll be keeping those things, but I won't be wearing the jerseys anymore.

I need to get another jersey, but I don't know if I want a current player or old school.

arrington is a joke, and anyone who bought or still buys his jersey is a joke as well.

Hey that is no where near as bad as the nitwits who bought the DEION CRAP wore it to the stadium(when he was here, yes necer have been a Deion fan) and continued to wear it even after he was gone and shot our cap to he11.

relax...before you have my tarred and feathered in the public square for treason, I only want it so I can have a cheap jersey to take to training camp and get autographed. I dont want to spend 75 on a jersey then have it written on.

You have the dumbest sig ever. Please change it!:2cents:

Some of you people have a very bad sense of what matters in life. So all of us that have purchased one is a joke?!?!?! Funny!!!

I tell you what, because of what was paid for that jersey, and not caring one ounce of what some of you really confused people think. I'm going to where it until it won't fit no more, and it will not have any effect on whether or not I like the team! Good grief, grow up folks.

Betrayed the team?........this is the NFL people.....................it's going to happen. Again the only problem here is, is that most of you folks think that the ONLY person involved in him leaving is Arrington. That's where the confusion comes in with most of you folks.

I had two Arrington Jerseys. I have already taken the number 6 off then with a seam ripper and the name. Replaced one with a 3 and the other with a 2. Also put on Washington and McIntosh. A friend works at a upscale sporting goods store that does team wear for locals. Ordered me the exact type numbers. You cannot tell the difference. They did a great job.
wow man wouldn't you be risking getting rips in the jersey and such. Could you post the look of it I would like to see it.

You can kiss my a%% son. I have an Arrington Jersey and I will continue to rock it. Now, my Armstead jersey is a different story.

I bought an Arrington Penn State Jersey (#11) about 2 years ago. It's white with blue numbers, and in true PSU fashion, has no name on the back. I've accused at game of being Danny White, Drew Bledsoe, Phil Simms, and Jack Trudeau. I'm glad that ****** is gone so I don't feel obligated to wear it anymore.

Well, were you at a Penn State game? No! So wear a 'Skins jersey! ;)

If I see anyone with a Faggington jersey on. I will put my foot deep in their azz. So deep that they will be able to taste the shoe polish. Take that lame jersey, piss on it and mail it to Giants stadium.

Wow, it's like that?!?!?!?!?

OOOOkaay!

I have season tickets, I will be wearing it.

Wow, it's like that?!?!?!?!?

OOOOkaay!

I have season tickets, I will be wearing it.

You can afford season tickets, but not a new jersey with a player that is actually on the Redskins? My thought is, when a player is gone from the team, his jersey is gone from my closet.

You can afford season tickets, but not a new jersey with a player that is actually on the Redskins?

Not waisting money on player jersey's anymore. They come, they go. You buy a Santana Moss jersey this year then in two years he is gone because he wants more money. Then have to hear folks like you talk about why am I wearing a jersey of someone who is no longer here. You people are trippin!!!

I paid my money for it, I'm gonna wear it. Don't like tough. I don't care if he is here or not, do you think everyone that has a jersey in that stadium is gonna trade the one that have in just because that player isn't here anymore. Please!!!

LaVar's not a Redskins anymore so why wear it? He lied to us saying that he would retire rather than leave the team and go to another. When he comes to FedEx Field I'm gonna boo his #$% all game.

Again, some of you guys need a dose of reality. He sure did say that. After thinking about it, he would have been a total and complete fool to retire just because he is no longer a redskin.

Wake up people, these are human beings in that locker room. Good or bad. So stop hanging on every word the coaches, and players say.

I figure he said that because maybe he wanted to stay here, but as some of you folks forget..............in the end, he, nor any player has the last say. Check out Steve McNair!!!

Archived