Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jason Avant signs

Big Weirdo

I have a question. Why is it that Eagles fans break eagles news on a skins board?

Yes this is the NFL forum, but why so many fans here. Are you guys lonely with your drunk fan base? So you decide to enjoy our company?

I have a question. Why is it that Eagles fans break eagles news on a skins board?

Yes this is the NFL forum, but why so many fans here. Are you guys lonely with your drunk fan base? So you decide to enjoy our company?

Well there hasn't been much Iggle news lately.

And hell, tr1 breaks more news about the Eagles and Cowboys than anyone else on here!

Dude, I agree... The guy is a 4th round pick... definitely not something you post on another team's message board.

Who Del or other Eagles fans...

How do you see your WR situation shaping up? Is Avant a sure bet to make your team?

I only ask because you have a long list of WRs right now. Off the top of my head I count Brown, Pinkston, Lewis, Bloom, Avant, Baskett, McCants, plus others who I assume are camp fodder.

McCants is a stiff (even though he was beloved here for some reason) so I'm gonna assume that he's on the outside looking in. Bloom is gonna be a special teams ace. So will you guys keep six WRs? Is Pinkston a potential camp casualty? Are Baskett and Avant fighting for one spot?

I'd be surprised if the Eagles decide to keep six guys at WR, it doesn't seem like a talented enough group. Should provide for some solid competition at TC though.

Who Del or other Eagles fans...

How do you see your WR situation shaping up? Is Avant a sure bet to make your team?

I only ask because you have a long list of WRs right now. Off the top of my head I count Brown, Pinkston, Lewis, Bloom, Avant, Baskett, McCants, plus others who I assume are camp fodder.

McCants is a stiff (even though he was beloved here for some reason) so I'm gonna assume that he's on the outside looking in. Bloom is gonna be a special teams ace. So will you guys keep six WRs? Is Pinkston a potential camp casualty? Are Baskett and Avant fighting for one spot?

I'd be surprised if the Eagles decide to keep six guys at WR, it doesn't seem like a talented enough group. Should provide for some solid competition at TC though.

they signed Gaffney too. - I would assume they'll keep Pinkston, Gaffney, Brown, Lewis and Bloom for returner. - Basketts and Avant will be fighting it out for either #6 spot or practice squad.

:logo:

they signed Gaffney too. - I would assume they'll keep Pinkston, Gaffney, Brown, Lewis and Bloom for returner. - Basketts and Avant will be fighting it out for either #6 spot or practice squad.

:logo:

Yes, how could I forget about Gaffney as well. Man, that's a lot of WRs who have a shot to make the team. My uneducated guess is that Pinkston's job is not safe. He's a pure speed guy who is a one-dimensional player coming off a major knee injury. Sounds like he's primed for the cut list, but that's just my guess.

Yes, how could I forget about Gaffney as well. Man, that's a lot of WRs who have a shot to make the team. My uneducated guess is that Pinkston's job is not safe. He's a pure speed guy who is a one-dimensional player coming off a major knee injury. Sounds like he's primed for the cut list, but that's just my guess.

That.....and he's just so damn gangly! :lift:

But he's their most well-polished wideout and has had decent production. I don't see him getting cut.

In this forum, it is used to discuss topics other than Washington Redskin related news. If you are unsatisfied with our being here, then you have the option of going to the stadium and talking with your fellow Skins brothers. Besides, you may or may not have noticed that for the most part, we are respected individuals who add to football conversations an outside opinion that at times can be homeristic, but also eye opening and well thought out. Rather than add insults and show a lack of integrity and intellect, why not try to engage in a football related discussion.....that is what this forum and the majority of forums on this site are for....FOOTBALL TOPICS FOR FOOTBALL FANS.....

In this forum, it is used to discuss topics other than Washington Redskin related news. If you are unsatisfied with our being here, then you have the option of going to the stadium and talking with your fellow Skins brothers. Besides, you may or may not have noticed that for the most part, we are respected individuals who add to football conversations an outside opinion that at times can be homeristic, but also eye opening and well thought out. Rather than add insults and show a lack of integrity and intellect, why not try to engage in a football related discussion.....that is what this forum and the majority of forums on this site are for....FOOTBALL TOPICS FOR FOOTBALL FANS.....

I wish we had something like this stickied as the the Around the NFL Rules. It could be like....rule #1: Dont come here if you dont want to hear about news from...dare i say...around the nfl. rule #2: to assure we get a broader source of news and a 2nd side for discussions it is necessary that we have, and welcome intelligent fans from other teams posting information on this forum.

I like having threads like this no matter who starts them, Eagles fan or Redskins fan. It is good to know the enemy and if I dont know who they have as recievers that means im uneducated on the enemy therefore all arguments, etc. I make concerning them mean jack **** because I really dont know the team...if that makes any sense. Continue posting news like this.

Archived