Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I REALLY hope Archuletta pulls of one of these this season...

[[ghost]]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-kjAnMw1zw

That is seriously one of the best plays i have ever witnessed. The way archulate just... unbelievable. Watch the video. I know this might belong in the Skins Flick forums, but this was just too brilliant, so i decided to share it with the other skins fans. I REALLY hope he pulls on of these on Tiki or Julius. I would say Brian Westbrook, but I doubt he'll get that far against us ;)

]']the only lucky thing will be TO if Arch decides to leav him to Taylor. But then again' date=' im not sure if thats worse :D

:cheers: :dallasuck[/quote']

Oh man. We have a couple of HAMMERS back there. Muahahahahahah.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I hope they don't seriously hurt anyone...

I think he went out of bounds on that play

Um where ? If you meen at the site of the origional takeaway then the angle is quite steep but you can see clear green margin to the side line ...geeze you gonna hate make sure it is real ....you all need to get your self a PhD a player haters degree

What a crappy video. Commentary in Spanish and filmed off a television screen. But that was a great play and I hope to see him do that stuff in a Redskins uni.

i would rather listen to the spanish than john madden....he is aweful...i wish he would go away, i dont understand how he stays around i have only met one person in my life that likes him

]']http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-kjAnMw1zw

That is seriously one of the best plays i have ever witnessed. The way archulate just... unbelievable. Watch the video. I know this might belong in the Skins Flick forums' date=' but this was just too brilliant, so i decided to share it with the other skins fans. I REALLY hope he pulls on of these on Tiki or Julius. I would say Brian Westbrook, but I doubt he'll get that far against us ;)[/quote']

Woe hoe, hoe man did you see that I mean he looked like Moss...I mean he was just simply gone.....woe, hoe, hoe, as Steve Jackson would say" woooe nelly."

Archived