Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dallas getting yet more love....

Sherlock Holmes

On NFL.com.

Dave Gladow, whoever in gods name that is, has Bledsoe ranked 6th in all quarterbacks for fantasy leagues.

'Bledsoe is looking good with all those weapons around him. After some debate, I have moved him up to sixth among all quarterbacks (behind the Manning brothers, Brady, Palmer and Hasselbeck, and just ahead of McNabb). I think at the very least he'll put up starting-caliber numbers.'

Bledsoe is looking good ?? With all those weapons?? What weapons are they exactly?? TO yeh fair enough he is a great wideout when not bickering with his teammates.....Terry Glen? Average at best. Kewshawn Johnson? If he's even there still, (I cant remember him leaving?) Isn't even worth a mention. Julius Jones doesnt count, because he doesnt catch many balls from Bledsoe in the flat or anything.

And how any quarterback can look good behind that O-Line is beyond me. :doh:

:dallasuck

keyshawn is gone, he signed with the panthers. glenn is decent, but not great. i think the other weapons hes referring to are jason witten and possibly anthony fasano(or whatever his name is). still, the only reason hes close to this high is cuz they have TO.

You should follow football a little better. Keyshawn is with the Panthers now. Bledsoe may not be Manning, but he kicks @ss in the fantasy realm. He brings a lot of FF points to whomever has him. Check out his stats?

Year Team G GS Att Comp Pct Yards YPA Lg TD Int Tkld 20+ 40+ Rate

2005 DCB 16 16 499 300 60.1 3639 7.29 71 23 17 49/295 42 9 83.7

Not too shabby. The boys lost the games, But it was'nt like Bledsoe didnt perform well.:dallasuck

You should follow football a little better. Keyshawn is with the Panthers now. Bledsoe may not be Manning, but he kicks @ss in the fantasy realm. He brings a lot of FF points to whomever has him. Check out his stats?

Year Team G GS Att Comp Pct Yards YPA Lg TD Int Tkld 20+ 40+ Rate

2005 DCB 16 16 499 300 60.1 3639 7.29 71 23 17 49/295 42 9 83.7

Not too shabby. The boys lost the games, But it was'nt like Bledsoe didnt perform well.:dallasuck

Point taken. Its harder for me to follow the NFL signings and releases over here because there is no coverage on TV at all. Still, I do think my point was valid. Bledsoe is ranked 6th, ahead of Rothisleberger, Warner, Delhomme ETC

I wouldn't really say he's getting a lot of love. In the same article the writer points out:

But Bledsoe has never thrown more than 28 touchdown passes in his career and hasn't topped 24 since 1997. As a result, he should rank just below the top-tier guys.

That's a big disclaimer.

Point taken. Its harder for me to follow the NFL signings and releases over here because there is no coverage on TV at all. Still, I do think my point was valid. Bledsoe is ranked 6th, ahead of Rothisleberger, Warner, Delhomme ETC

Fantasy wise, Bledsoe is defintely better than Rothlies-chili-and-chese-berger.

However Kerry Collins was touted as a great fantasy QB last year...and well...

haha felt good after that one didnt you.......nice cheap shot to the brit he's not a real fan anyway is he.

:mad:

Pretty sure he was referring to the writer of the article.

I think its fair to say that we all appreciate you being a fan.

slainte! (sp?)

rankings in fantasy leagues won't win Dallas anything this coming season.

hype means nothing. I've said this all along let Dallas get the hype, the love,

the respect, from the media, and let the Washington Redskins get the wins on

the field. :helmet: Let the Dallas lovers sing it, and let our REDSKINS be the ones

who BRING IT!!!

GO REDSKINS !!!!!!!!

Fantasy-wise, Bledsoe is a very good QB. I had him last year, and he put up nice numbers (although he was very hit or miss every Sunday). This year his stock will rise (FANTASY-WISE) due to the addition of TO. Also, The Human Statue is going to put up big numbers considering he will be slinging it a lot with all of the come-from-behind second half drives the Cowgirls are gonna have next year :) .

Fantasy-wise, Bledsoe is a very good QB. I had him last year, and he put up nice numbers (although he was very hit or miss every Sunday). This year his stock will rise (FANTASY-WISE) due to the addition of TO. Also, The Human Statue is going to put up big numbers considering he will be slinging it a lot with all of the come-from-behind second half drives the Cowgirls are gonna have next year :) .

Thanks for the help.

Personally I would never have a Dallas player in my Fantasy Team. However there isnt any money involved so I'm not hellbent on winning.

The networks that carry NFL games desperately want the Cowboys to be good, because then their idiot fairweather fan base will watch the games and thus, boost ratings and ad money

Now that wouldn't apply later in the season if the Cowboys get off to say a 2-6 start, so the media has to pump them all up by saying that they will be good so at least early on, people will watch and then hope that they in fact will be good so that they then keep watching

On NFL.com.

Dave Gladow, whoever in gods name that is, has Bledsoe ranked 6th in all quarterbacks for fantasy leagues.

'Bledsoe is looking good with all those weapons around him. After some debate, I have moved him up to sixth among all quarterbacks (behind the Manning brothers, Brady, Palmer and Hasselbeck, and just ahead of McNabb). I think at the very least he'll put up starting-caliber numbers.'

Bledsoe is looking good ?? With all those weapons?? What weapons are they exactly?? TO yeh fair enough he is a great wideout when not bickering with his teammates.....Terry Glen? Average at best. Kewshawn Johnson? If he's even there still, (I cant remember him leaving?) Isn't even worth a mention. Julius Jones doesnt count, because he doesnt catch many balls from Bledsoe in the flat or anything.

And how any quarterback can look good behind that O-Line is beyond me. :doh:

Alright man, the bottom line is that Drew Bledsoe will be throwing to the best combination of size and speed that the league has seen at the WR position in a long time. Terrel Owens is essentially undefendable if you run a good offense around him. You can hit him on short routes, across the middle, deep down field, on fades, on hooks, etc. The point is, Owens presence on the field is going to make Drew Bledsoe look good, maybe great this year.

That being said, Terry Glenn is far from average. He is one of the league's PREMIER receivers. Anyone that argues with me, just look back to the first game against the Cowboy's when he burned His Excellency Sean Taylor for the first TD of the game. Few WRs are speedy and/or clever enough to beat Taylor over the top.

That being said, F*CK DALLAS. They aint SH*T. :laugh:

hey, 44. what happened to our boys in the world cup (make a penalty kick, already!!!). oh well.

as for bledsoe, i think i've seen him ranked even higher than that. but fantasy #'s dont necessarily equate to W's, or reflect a players real life value. they are banking on TO and a better O line to boost his numbers. he may throw a decent # of TD's, but it may not translate into success for the team. we shall see...

hey, 44. what happened to our boys in the world cup (make a penalty kick, already!!!). oh well.

as for bledsoe, i think i've seen him ranked even higher than that. but fantasy #'s dont necessarily equate to W's, or reflect a players real life value. they are banking on TO and a better O line to boost his numbers. he may throw a decent # of TD's, but it may not translate into success for the team. we shall see...

Dreadfull wasnt it. To be honest, I cried. Im so passionate about England.

On NFL.com.

:jerk: :jerk: :whoknows: :whoknows: WHO CARES!!!! I for one could give 2 sh**s , if they never played eachother I might care a little but they do so all opinions will go out the door when we stomp a hole in their cheast:cheers: :cheers:

Fantasy rankings hold very little weight when ranking how good a QB actually is.

I picked Carson Palmer in the 7th round of my league last year and Bledsoe in the 10th and I looked like a genius all year long. Bledsoe had a few duds especially, when Flozelle went down but he was certainly one of the steals of our draft. This year, he's not under the radar at all. He'll probably be gone by round 4 or 5 of most leagues.

Archived