Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

redskins

REDSKIN6921

Why, Burgold. If I didn't know any better, I'd say you were jealous.

We'll take this one by one:

I carry a camera with me when I KNOW celebrities, athletes or other notables will be in the vicinity.

Secondly, my pointing is a "number-one" or "I love you" or "What up, Dawg" sign.

Lastly, it's not my nature to deliberately hurt or otherwise embarrass anyone. Don't be hatin'. It's not nice.

turn on your humor meter.

Mostly bashing this poor guy who almost has never posted on Extremeskins who thought that two lines about himself would bring all the ladies rushing and flinging themselves at his feet. Or at least give him some PMs or phone numbers.

Mostly bashing this poor guy who almost has never posted on Extremeskins who thought that two lines about himself would bring all the ladies rushing and flinging themselves at his feet. Or at least give him some PMs or phone numbers.

funny thing is he could have a bunch of pms waiting for him

I really can't fault the guy. This place has the market cornered on sexy female Redskins fans. Do you know how hard it is to finda a single, sexy, female, Redskins fan? I couldn't find one so I settled for an Eagles fan.

Now, this dude is never gonna post again because even if he does start posting regularly he will always be refered to as a wanna-be message board casanova!

I really can't fault the guy. This place has the market cornered on sexy female Redskins fans. Do you know how hard it is to finda a single, sexy, female, Redskins fan? I couldn't find one so I settled for an Eagles fan.

Now, this dude is never gonna post again because even if he does start posting regularly he will always be refered to as a wanna-be message board casanova!

:laugh:

I was thinking the same exact thing. How many guys on this site havent had the thought of starting a thread about meeting the ladies on this site? I bet most have thought about it or atleast PMed some of us girls to get to know us better :silly:

:laugh:

I was thinking the same exact thing. How many guys on this site havent had the thought of starting a thread about meeting the ladies on this site? I bet most have thought about it or atleast PMed some of us girls to get to know us better :silly:

Hey dks....

How you doin'? ;)

Aye, from experience they are a combination of those things but never all of them at once. Either sexy but not single. Single but not sexy. Or sexy and not a skins fan or fan of football period.

I was always under the assumption that you pretty much had to just settle for a sexy female (single or not ;) ) and "persuade" her into becoming a skins fan :)

You know I can't hate on the dude for creating this thread. I mean he did get a lot of responses, although they might not have been what he was looking for. At the very least it's been quite entertaining :)

GC

I WAS WONDERING IF THERE ARE ANY LOVELY LADY REDSKINS FANS THAT WOULD LIKE TO TALK TO A BIG REDSKIN FAN WHO IS NOT A BAD LOOKING AND NICE GUY ANYONE INTERESTED TO KNOW MORE?:eaglesuck :gaintsuck :logo: :notworthy

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I'm sorry, I had to make sure his first post was never forgotten.

Girl: "What do you look like?"

Guy: "Not bad looking."

Girl: "Okaaaaay, and what are some of your best personality traits?"

Guy: "I'm a nice guy."

Archived