Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

.........speechless (graphic video)

SUNSTONE

why would you even post this? who comes to the tailgate to get depressed? thanks for the guilt trip!

I know, I know.

I just think this is something really important. There is a lot of talks about drinking, and once in awhile a message like this needs to be said.

Also from what I hear, the first DUI will cost you a minimum of 10k.

Did you see the look in that guys eyes who did that?

Haunting.

I really don't like this kind of shock advertisement. Although it probably should be seen, there are more effective ways to get the message across.

I can't think of a more effective way to get the point across. It's about as blunt as you can get.

I can't think of a more effective way to get the point across. It's about as blunt as you can get.

Yeah, but some of us don't need a reminder. We have enough sense to not drink and drive.

Some sort of warning would be nice.

To think something that gruesome can be posted, but the Daily Babe got taken down.

Yeah, but some of us don't need a reminder. We have enough sense to not drink and drive.

Some sort of warning would be nice.

To think something that gruesome can be posted, but the Daily Babe got taken down.

Does the world revolve around you?

Does every single forum member on this site call a cab when they are over the limit?

If so, then I would be more than happy to pull this down myself.

Good point and message...

A more detailed thread would be appropriate and I think is only fair...

I wanted people to be caught off gaurd.

Who would watch a video if I titled it "Check out this don't drink and drive video"?

Nothing wrong with that video. It's reality. Some people need a good smack in the face like this once in a while. Maybe somebody who would have gone out and got trashed this weekend, then decided to ahem "drive a car 150 miles an hour up a tunnel after leaving the club" (I'll point out that thread cause it's recent) will think twice now.

Nothing wrong with that video. It's reality. Some people need a good smack in the face like this once in a while. Maybe somebody who would have gone out and got trashed this weekend, then decided to ahem "drive a car 150 miles an hour up a tunnel after leaving the club" (I'll point out that thread cause it's recent) will think twice now.

It's not just someone drinking and driving. It's also the fools that go out there doing 120 mph (drunk or not) and brag about it like it's cool or macho. It's really stupid and puts the lives of other drivers out there at risk, which includes me and my family. If you want to do 120 mph, go to a race track where your only going to kill yourself.

I totally got called an old man for suggesting that, carefull your traveling into my terrority of hate on this board.

Does the world revolve around you?

Does every single forum member on this site call a cab when they are over the limit?

If so, then I would be more than happy to pull this down myself.

What? No, but you seem to think it revolves around you. Not everyone needs or wants to see this video, who the **** are you to deem it necessary to view? It is gruesome and should be labeled as such. Why you feel the need to attack me for requesting such a label tells me you wanted to shock people rather than inform or educate.

I don't need to be slapped in the face about the dangers and idiocy of drunk driving and how it ruins lives. You ever think that someone whose life has been affected severely by a drunk driver, might not want to have old memories dragged up and thrown in their face? Maybe, someone's father who had died due to such negligence.

Drunk driving is a terrible thing. There are lots of terrible things that people do that I don't need to see a video of. A little warning to the content is all I requested. If that makes you think that I believe this board "revolves" around me, than so be it.

Well, I welcome hate that comes from preaching common sense. :)

for some reason its ok to talk against driving after drinking one beer, but its not ok to say driving super fast or if youve been up for 24 hours.

with the power MADD has they could do alot better if they werent so focused.

Still no warning of graphic nature. I'm all for the education aspect, but I thought at least a mod would want to warn people before viewing the video. It is graphic. I understand Sunstone's point, but not EVERYONE drives drunk. By the title, most people don't know what they're going to watch, until the VERY BEGINNING.

Still no warning of graphic nature. I'm all for the education aspect, but I thought at least a mod would want to warn people before viewing the video. It is graphic. I understand Sunstone's point, but not EVERYONE drives drunk. By the title, most people don't know what they're going to watch, until the VERY BEGINNING.

Why don't you go tell that girl, who use to have model looks, that her image is "graphic".

I'm sorry you had to "suffer" a moment in time. There are entire lives RUINED !

:mad:

Everyone needs to suffer with this video.

Maybe they don't drink, but perhaps they may think of this video when they have a chance to stop someone from driving drunk.

It disgusts me at what people say sometimes. :doh:

To bad the thread has turned into an argument about how offensive the images are.

They may be offensive, but what better way to illustrate the effects of drunk driving. The images are not pleasant to look at - thats the point. I feel terrible for victums of drunk driving - unfortunately there are many.

Archived