Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

7 Explosions Hit Trains in Bombay, India

Skins24

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/07/11/D8IPQS6G3.html

Seven explosions hit Bombay's commuter rail network during rush hour Tuesday evening, ripping apart train compartments and reportedly injuring dozens of people, police and Indian media said.

Indian television news channels broadcast video of the wounded sprawled on train tracks and being carried through stations.

The Press Trust of India news agency said six blasts occurred along the city's commuter rail network, which is among the most crowded in the world.

India's financial center of Bombay and the capital of New Delhi were reportedly on high alert.

Notice how the Washington Post front page today stated "Chechen Seperatist Killed"?

so, the terrorist leader of an Islamic gang responsible for the literal murder of hundreds of SCHOOL CHILDREN and hundreds of other men and women, is now a "seperatist"?

cute.

Similiarly, how many media outlets will report these Indian attacks as staged by JI/Al Qaida affiliated terror groups- or just as "Kashmiri rebels"? :rolleyes:

I bet it's those famous Hindu terrorists.

Larry where do u get this **** from???? Everyone knows its Militants from Kashmir, funded and backed by Pakistan, our great Ally in the War against Terror

There are no Hindu terrorists. I'm Hindu and part Sikh and both religion are very non violent.

I just wish citizens of this country would wake up soon and realize that the majority of Terrorits camps and education come from one country - Pakistan. Where the hell do all of ya'll think North Korea and Iran got their Nuclear training from??

They got it from A Q Khan - It would be nice if any of you saw the documentary on Discovery called Nuclear Jihad. Its time India took matter in its own hands and gave Pakistan a good bollicking once again.

Its amazing of poorly educated peoples opinions are on this board. Wake up America and stop coddling Pakistan, its where 90% of the Worlds Terrorist get their training and backing from

The Taliban were Pakistani's not Afghanis and our Osama is hiding and getting refuge in Paksiatn byts its ISI (CIA) and we can't do **** about it. Infact we can even talk to AQ Khan because Pakistan won't let us and this son of a bit&h gave exact blueprints of making a nuclear bomb to anyone who wanted to pay for it.

I'm pissed this **** happened in India again. We've been fighting extremeist and Alqueda for the last 20 years. Over a 100,000 innocent lives have been lost and only after 9/11 did the US hear what India has been telling us for the last 20 years.

Next time you want to make idiotic responses, get educated first!

counter trey- you obviously don't get that Larry was being facetious.

we all know it was Muslim terrorists allied with Pakistan and Al Qaida.

the only good out of the war on Islamic terror is that India and the United States are forming a grand alliance of democracy which is good for the world.

There are now over 200 dead and over 300 severly injured. As a new American citizen I am proud the the oldest democracy in the world and the most powerfull are finally working together on anumber on issues.

Understand that the US and India need each other and I'm proud the new Nuclear civilian deal has been reached (BTW India is paying $ 60 Billion for it, its not free)

Boieng and Lockeed Martin have been invited for the new Aircraft Tender of 136 Multi Role Fighter Aircraft and finally India and US relations are the best they have ever been. Understand that India is the best Ally for us in that troubled region to keep on Eye on pakistan and China a growing threat.

I just wish all of ya'll finally would wake up and undersand Pakistan is where 90% of this **** comes from. The terrorist that infiltrate through Kashmir who kill thousands of innocent civilians are conviently called freedom fighters from Pakistan's side. Enough is enough, I just wish the country I was born in would take todays events and settle the score through some old fashion ass kicking.

India now is growing at 10% GDP and its economy is booming. We have no reason now not to ask some really tough question to Pakistan and its training grounds for Terrorist activites. The general sentiment towards the US is very good because they see that the US is finally quelling this Islamic insurgency all over the world. These guys are ****56n nut jobs who need to get a quick bullet in the head!

I'm sorry but my family is from Mumbai, and I was there a few months ago. We need to do what the US would do if this event. I quick and devastating response immediately!

CounterTrey,

You're angry, pissed. I can understand that. I'm angry too and I'm sure so are many on this board. We're fed up with disillusioned kids with guns and bombs making life impossible for the rest of us who are trying hard to do the best we can.

But if we've learnt anything from our past (both post-WWII and recently in Iraq), knee-jerk "kick-ass" reactions just end up making things worse. I'm all for building a wall between India and Pakistan, or enforcing the border with a million military personnel if needed. But to engage in war with Pakistan will set India back decades, stall the economy and will eventually leave the 80% of the population that is barely surviving right now out of work, hungry and possibily orphaned.

I'm not advocating passive turn-your-cheek behavior. I'm saying India needs to use diplomatic pressure, and do more of what Israel does through subterfuge and precision strikes rather than do what Bush did with an all-out deployment in Iraq. Precision strikes against targets on the Pakistan/Afghanistan border that threaten India's security can't be seen as an act of war since the US is engaged in that already with Pakistan's co-operation -- give advance notice to the world with documented justification that its for protecting India's security since Pakistan can't seem to live up to its promises.

If there's an all out war, India will 'win' but it will lose all moral authority and since integration of the countries is simply not possible, it will be a rallying cry for jihadists everywhere to converge on India. Even borderline states like Iran and Saudi Arabia will not support India if a Muslim country like Pakistan is attacked (esp. since their nuclear technology development depends on Pakistan).

As India's economy grows, Pakistan will have to tow the line. India needs to hang on for another 10 years or so until the power balance is simply so asymmetric that Pakistan will be dependent on India's economy to survive. India can win the long term war by adopting a defensive (as opposed to offensive) posture right now.

"Boeing and Lockeed Martin have been invited for the new Aircraft Tender of 136 Multi Role Fighter Aircraft and finally India and US relations are the best they have ever been."

As an employee of one of those companies, I am very happy. Also as a big fan of India I am happy- a new Grande Entente needs to be formed with the United States, Israel, Australia, India, Taiwan and Poland..

"Boeing and Lockeed Martin have been invited for the new Aircraft Tender of 136 Multi Role Fighter Aircraft and finally India and US relations are the best they have ever been."

As an employee of one of those companies, I am very happy. Also as a big fan of India I am happy- a new Grande Entente needs to be formed with the United States, Israel, Australia, India, Taiwan and Poland..

Yes, Poland, we can't forget about Poland :laugh:

Serious question... who would win in a conventional war b/w India and Pakistan?

India in 4 days

Which is why Pakistan will continue to work on the nuclear detterant and work with Kashmiri's to be a thorn in the side of India

Of course, Kashmir is reason number 1 I find the UN incredibly and absoultley irrelevant, if simply a 60 year old resolution for a plebsite were enforced, this thing could start to move forward

Serious question... who would win in a conventional war b/w India and Pakistan?

Militarily, the regime in Pakistan can be overthrown within 10 days by India. But that would be the same as losing the war, IMHO.

Neither can form a new govt. Neither can integrate the other country. There are hundreds of millions of Muslims in India that will be isolated (at best), or killed in riots (at worst -- which by the way has happened before in 1947 when over 5 million died). The new regime in Pakistan will likely be no better than the current (Pakistan was worse off under their 2 democratically elected leaders than they are today under a dictator).

A conventional war will obliterate infrastructure in both countries and have HUGE casualties as both country's populations are concentrated in big cities. The biggest winner of war would be China (that supplies arms to Pakistan and captures territory bordering with India). Jihadists would win as well as they can now unite Sunnis and Shi'ates against the "Hindu infidels".

What would happen if Israel took all the Palestinians in after removing the gov;t.

Seems like it would be the same thing if India took all of Pakistan...

hmmm

India / Israel

Pakistan / Palestine

seems to be a coinkidink on the exact same problem only larger with India/Pak.

Archived