Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

espn radio disappeared?

skinfan2k

where has it gone off our local radio waves? i hate steve czaban and i think mike and mike are much more easier to listen to than him.. does anyone know where they have gone? i know they were supposed to be dan synders new station but when is the release of that? despite their awful predictions, i think with the addition of their guest speakers and such its a good show.. its a sports theme show which talks about much more than the sports world

personally, i think mike/mike are boring idiots and i like the idea of expanding the horizon beyond the sports world. czabe can be annoying at times, but give the locals some time to evolve...

don't worry though, your espn is rumored to be back on the airwaves on snyder's new red zebra sports stations next Tu 07/18. i believe riggo will have a show with bram for the pm drive. red zebra will be 92.7 and 94.3 fm, 730 am. supposedly, snyder is still looking for other stations with stronger signals...

I have had Sirius satellite radio for about a month now. The NFL Radio channel is cool but they need to establish better hosts. I haven't checked out Sportstalk 980 in that time so I didn't know Mike & Mike were off. Randy Cross is the morning guy for Sirius NFL. What a snoozer! I hope Riggo gets back soon for his afternoon Sirius show.

I also don't miss Dan Patrick. I've become an anti-Dan over his time on ESPN radio. What an arrogant jerk he can be.

980 is trying once again to mimick WFAN in NY. 980 wants to have a totally local flavor which is why they now have B-Mitch on and the Sports Reporters during the day. Good idea, but the hosts have to be good and so far, I'm not sure that's the case.

I too like Mike and Mike. They have great guests and unlike Czaban, who I also like, they don't hog the entire show. Czaban gets too caught up in being the show, in my opinion. I find myself drifting off when listening to Czaban and end up not paying attention to him after awhile.

I'm looking forward to the Red Zebra launching soon! We need some sports talk competition.

Hail,

H

Archived