Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Making a movie about the Iggles= not so good results

TheREALJBird

So I saw a trailer for this movie coming out called "Invincible". Based on a guy going against the odds to make the Philadelphia Eagles football team. While the idea itself reeks of "Rudy", I found there to be another reason why it simply will not succeed. The reason being.....

Garbage_Picking_Field_Goal_Kicking_Philadelphia_Phenomenon.jpg

Yep that's right, the one and only Tony Danza! I've seen part of this movie unfortunately, and upon watching it didn't know whether to cause harm to an inanimate object or myself. I don't even need to give a bunch of reasons as to why it won't succeed...well success and the Eagles don't quite go hand in hand, and just look at that movie cover :doh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That was my first reaction, too, Jshizzle.

Even despite the disgusting team it represents, this is one of the movies my brother and I would glance at, see Tony Danza looking like a wilted fruitcake in the middle of all of these football players, and say Hell no!!

So I saw a trailer for this movie coming out called "Invincible". Based on a guy going against the odds to make the Philadelphia Eagles football team. While the idea itself reeks of "Rudy", I found there to be another reason why it simply will not succeed. The reason being.....

Garbage_Picking_Field_Goal_Kicking_Philadelphia_Phenomenon.jpg

Yep that's right, the one and only Tony Danza! I've seen part of this movie unfortunately, and upon watching it didn't know whether to cause harm to an inanimate object or myself. I don't even need to give a bunch of reasons as to why it won't succeed...well success and the Eagles don't quite go hand in hand, and just look at that movie cover :doh: :laugh:

I saw it when it first came out and actually, um...liked it. :( :doh: Haven't seen it in many years though.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived