Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ladies......Watch Out For This Scam

Blondie

READ CAREFULLY!

I don't know how many of you shop at Sam's Club or Costco, but this may be useful to know. I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. This happened to me and it could happen to you!!

Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking 23-year-old well-built guys come over to your car as you are packing your shopping in the trunk. They both are shirtless and start wiping your windshield with a cloth and Windex, with their highly-defined chest muscles and rock-hard abs exposed. It's impossible not to look.

When you thank them and offer them a Tip, they say 'No' and instead ask you for a ride to another Sam's Club or Costco.

If you agree and they get In the back seat. On the way, they start talking dirty about what they want to do to you. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and begins kissing your neck and begs you to pull over so he can make love to you!! While this is going on the other guy steals your purse!!

I had my purse stolen last Tuesday, Wednesday, twice on Thursday, again on Saturday, and also yesterday and, if I'm lucky, most likely Tomorrow, too.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I just LOVE going to Sam's!!!

;)

Blondie

This joke was funnier with hot chicks. :D

-Hugh Heffner

Yeah...it's pretty weak when it's dudes!

It always amazes me how girls don't know they can have any guy they want, always! Maybe not in a relationship, but ladies, if you want a dude to make love to you on the way to another Sam's or Cosco, JUST ASK!!!

It always amazes me how girls don't know they can have any guy they want, always!

Have you seen a pic of Blondie? She definitely can have any guy she wants. I think it would suck to be the guy stealing the purse. I mean, your buddy gets to do his thing with the chick and then you split the money at the end? Hell no! If I ain't getting at the girl, I get 75% of the pot. Period. :D

Have you seen a pic of Blondie? She definitely can have any guy she wants. I think it would suck to be the guy stealing the purse. I mean, your buddy gets to do his thing with the chick and then you split the money at the end? Hell no! If I ain't getting at the girl, I get 75% of the pot. Period. :D

Heck...I have read a number of times how Blondie is hot...so where is this pic located on this site that we may judge for ourselves?

Archived