Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

After the Blast.......... ES Summer blast thread

Pete

Had an awesome time! I imagine my group was probably the first one home, but we packed plenty into the time we were there. When I was younger I couldn't ride roller coasters but I hit 'em up today for the first time ever and had a blast.

You know didn't see one of those damn candies walkin around! Did get to try out the spiffy new frozen mint chocolate chip PopTarts. Tasty.

Or SweetSassy dancing the Crazy Pop Tart Dance!

HSF will post pics in the morning!

What better pic to begin with than an action pic where there were two cars racing parellel to each other and we won! (over Eagles fans in the other car!) :point2sky :eaglesuck :helmet:

LightningWinners.jpg

Who Del & me georgiaredskin

Sweet Sassy Molassy, Enter Apotheosis

And Who Del was such a gent to hold my hand!

I had a total blast. These guys are gems and I'm so grateful to know every one of you. Sorry honorary_hog couldn't make it (who planned to go), but other than that, it was magical. ;)

A big thanks to Pez & Huly for the idea and awesome organization, and to dfitzo53 for a great riding partner :cheers:

What better pic to begin with than an action pic where there were two cars racing parellel to each other and we won! (over Eagles fans in the other car!) :point2sky :eaglesuck :helmet:

LightningWinners.jpg

Who Del & me georgiaredskin

Sweet Sassy Molassy, Enter Apotheosis

And Who Del was such a gent to hold my hand!

I had a total blast. These guys are gems and I'm so grateful to know every one of you. Sorry honorary_hog couldn't make it (who planned to go), but other than that, it was magical. ;)

I swear that picture looks like it was taken in 1976 or something. The entire day was a blast.

I swear that picture looks like it was taken in 1976 or something. The entire day was a blast.

I concur. Golden memories made. :)

I knew Who Del was gonna be the one to "hook up" with you......he's a player that kid!!!

play on playa

edit - "end up" was lame word usages

:laugh:

Alas. I am the one who's the playa. :silly:

Karla and I have been secretly in talks and are currently an item:cool: Hate to burst everyone's bubble :D

:laugh: Karla and I were an item.. apparently that is not any longer! :doh: :laugh:

I can not wait until you people start posting the pics! This thread is pointless without pics! :-D

Had a blast yesterday.

First time I have been to Hershey Park and the first time in like 20 years I have been to any amusement park.

Good times were defiantly had by all.

I didn't take any pics worth posting there, so I am waiting to see some soon myself.

I want to thank pez and Huly for AGAIN putting together a great ES gathering.

You guys ROCK!!!!!

It was also great seeing all my tailgating buddies again and getting to meet some new people as well.

Morning!!!What a blast!! Here's the fist set of pics!

Starting with our very special guest: Halter's koozie!!!!

Pic 1- Koozie at entrance

HSF & Huly with koozie

AMF with koozie

and Whodel With Koozie-YES THE KOOZIE WAS IN THE HANDS OF AN IGGLES FAN:doh:

Here's the group photo (everyone but HSF)

Second foto is when the gang was waiting to enjoy the falcon(Huly with redskinbill's daughter, whodel, SSM, 53 Bostic & wife, Bob & Pez

Archived