Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Salisbury University

SUSkinsFan

current members who are SU alum's or students..

me

DKS1240

Portisizzle

KevinKlein

if there are more I am don't know about them. Class of '94 here. Still live in the metropolis known as Salisbury.

I see you are from Slow Hill. Greetings! :cheers:

how did u guys like salisbury? because i might be interested in attending that school.

From what I understand about going to Sailisbury is that you actually leave with less brain cells than when you entered.......

Amazing phenomenon indeed.....

:cheers::pint: :40oz: :chug: :koolaid:

how did u guys like salisbury? because i might be interested in attending that school.

I lived off campus so I didn't get to be in "party central" like some.....but SSU had great Science departments when I was there and if you're going into medical practice (ie medical, nursing, pharmacy, chiropractics etc- post grad.), I highly suggest it.

There are many who I graduated with (from Salisbury U.) who are doctors now.

Some of the alumni might remember my cousin's Kevin Bradford who was a standout football player and Wayne Bradford who was a professor at SU.

BTW. Does anyone know Shellie Klaverwieden aka Cleavegewieden? She also attended SU. Oh the memories. :D

Some of the alumni might remember my cousin's Kevin Bradford who was a standout football player and Wayne Bradford who was a professor at SU.

BTW. Does anyone know Shellie Klaverwieden aka Cleavegewieden? She also attended SU. Oh the memories. :D

Wayne Bradford....I had him for a class...sadly, I can't remember which one...I think it was one of my business courses...from what I remember he gave me a decent grade.

too much of this to remember all of the details. :chug: :2drunks: :refill: :pint:

I lived off campus so I didn't get to be in "party central" like some.....but SSU had great Science departments when I was there and if you're going into medical practice (ie medical, nursing, pharmacy, chiropractics etc- post grad.), I highly suggest it.

There are many who I graduated with (from Salisbury U.) who are doctors now.

damn, I didn't realize you were an SU alum. What year did you graduate?

I was a business major and didn't have a lot of science classes and I lived on on campus my first two years and off the last two years...1990-1994

damn, I didn't realize you were an SU alum. What year did you graduate?

I was a business major and didn't have a lot of science classes and I lived on on campus my first two years and off the last two years...1990-1994

1997-1999.

Biology major, Chemistry minor.

Living off campus was pretty cool. Being that I was living just down the road, I could still have total access to clubs and events (they still show movies at S.O.A.P events at night?) and yet avoid the loudness and parties of dorm life so I could study.

Archived