Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

My gawd....Greg Jackson has taken another guy who used to fight and turned him into another "just avoid any type of altercation and you have a good chance to win a decision" guys.

RIP Condit have a fun time hugging it out with fellow Greg Jackson product GSP in a few months.

My gawd....Greg Jackson has taken another guy who used to fight and turned him into another "just avoid any type of altercation and you have a good chance to win a decision" guys.

RIP Condit have a fun time hugging it out with fellow Greg Jackson product GSP in a few months.

Or he gave him a perfect gameplan to beat a very tough fighter. Shouldn't make broad declarations off of one outing.

:goodposting:

FU Condit. I thought you were going to come to fight, not try to out point someone.

:goodposting:

FU Condit. I thought you were going to come to fight, not try to out point someone.

*Herm Edwards* we play to win the game *Herm Edwards*

Mission accomplished.

Condit has 26 finishes in 28 victories, goes to one decision, and people type cast him off that performance.

I swear MMA is the ultimate "what have you done for me lately" sport.

I gave 1,2 and 5 to Nick.

Carlos ran that whole fight. For Nick thats gotta be frustrating as well.

Did Nick smack Carlos with a open hand after cussing him to fight in rd2 or 3?

It looked like it I almost cracked my side laughing.

Nick has really grown on me and has become my favorite fighter after retiring my favorite. I love guys like BJ and Nick because they wanna fight period.

Condit has 26 finishes in 28 victories, goes to one decision, and people type cast him off that performance.

I swear MMA is the ultimate "what have you done for me lately" sport.

He's already being compared to Kalib Starnes :ols: I'm not mad at him he was landing some good shots and didn't fall for Diaz's taunts.

I gave 1,2 and 5 to Nick.

Carlos ran that whole fight. For Nick thats gotta be frustrating as well.

Did Nick smack Carlos with a open hand after cussing him to fight in rd2 or 3?

It looked like it I almost cracked my side laughing.

Nick has really grown on me and has become my favorite fighter after retiring my favorite. I love guys like BJ and Nick because they wanna fight period.

He definitely slapped him, I lost it after he did that.

Carlos is a Greg Jackson product now. No more KO's, it's all about the decision victory. Safe.

Condit was faster than Diaz, and he definitely won that fight. I don't know why Nick thought he was ahead, he clearly wasn't until he got that takedown at the end. That's the only time it seemed like he had a chance to finish Carlos.

Edited by styx491