Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

Glad he won because I want to see Silva destroy him in a rematch.

Silva may win it, but what makes you think he'll "destroy" Sonnen ? Other than your hatred for Sonnen ? Which means absolutely nothing when it comes to how a fight plays out in a cage.

What single thing did Silva show you in his 1st fight with Sonnen, that could possibly make anyone think that he would "destroy" Sonnen ?

Silva may win it, but what makes you think he'll "destroy" Sonnen ? Other than your hatred for Sonnen ? Which means absolutely nothing when it comes to how a fight plays out in a cage.

What single thing did Silva show you in his 1st fight with Sonnen, that could possibly make anyone think that he would "destroy" Sonnen ?

Silva fought Sonnen with a rib injury in that first match and I think it'll go a lot differently the second time around. I'm sorry if that makes you want to defend Sonnen as if I just insulted a family member or something. But that's my opinion.

I want Rashad to beat Jones. I just didn't like how it played out before when they were going to get matched up and Jones claimed he needed surgery, then Evans takes another fight and right after that Jones comes back with "ohhh nevermind, I'm fine, find me a new fight!"

That seemed waaaaay too much like he was ducking him.

Silva fought Sonnen with a rib injury in that first match and I think it'll go a lot differently the second time around. I'm sorry if that makes you want to defend Sonnen as if I just insulted a family member or something. But that's my opinion.

The rib injury was an excuse. The same excuse he's been using for delaying the re-match with Sonnen. Anyone should be able to see that.

It's still going on, but I have to say that I don't think this UFC event did anything to help draw in casual fans like they've been wanting. They almost need a Hendo/Shogun type fight to really grab the casual viewer, but sadly those kind of fights don't go down every other week.

Sonnen is lucky to escape with a win. Had the ref not let him kill most of the third he loses. He looked drunk at the end of the 2nd because Bisping pinned him and it killed sonnens gas tank.

Agreed. I still think Bisping edged him out tonight but whatever.