Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

I don't understand why TWICE, Chael was controlling Bis on the ground, which is Chael's advantage point, and was also battering Bis in the head, and both times, he purposely let Bis get back on his feet ?

---------- Post added January-29th-2012 at 02:15 AM ----------

WOW - who here expected Unanimous ??

I'm ok with the decision, but they need to take a look at whichever judge scored it 30-27.

Also, I would think Dana White would get annoyed with Chael...who seems to think he's a classic WWF star. Aren't they trying to put as much distance between the UFC and Pro-Wrestling as possible?

It looked like a decisive victory to me chael tapped.

All Chael had to do was just stand up, or lay on top of Silva for the last few seconds, and he would have won decisively.

Silva got lucky and you know it.

Or maybe Chael should have done a ghey little dance around the cage for the last few seconds to win it, much like Silva did for nearly an ENTIRE previous fight to "win" it.

Edited by Mickalino

I don't remember all the details, but didn't Chael actually fail his post-fight drug test after fighting Silva at ufc 117?

I can't remember whatever came of that.

he was suspended for a year for high testosterone levels. he was also convicted in a fraud case a few weeks ago. The guy is scum.

---------- Post added January-28th-2012 at 09:34 PM ----------

Do it for JoePa baby...WE ARE!!!

All Chael had to do was just stand up, or lay on top of Silva for the last few seconds, and he would have won decisively.

Silva got lucky and you know it.

Or maybe Chael should have done a ghey little dance around the cage for the last few seconds to win it, much like Silva did for nearly an ENTIRE previous fight to "win" it.

iI2YWMuu0k303.gif