Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

Crazy card, I'm kind of weary about these incidents after the fight in the past two major cards. That **** has got to stop. Expect a friggen skydiver to land in the octagon next event. Dana should cut Daley, no question, send a message.

As far as Shogun/Machida...sorry, but Muay Thai is hundreds of times more proven. And when Shogun is in shape he has some of the best in MMA.

I think Shogun will destroy both Rampage or Rashad if he doesn't have any injury setbacks. He's always been incredible when he isn't gassed.

i agree completely

he's too versatile for either fighter

although i give Rashad a slightly better chance against Shogun than i would Rampage

i think its pretty certain that Rashad/Rampage winner will get first crack at Shogun. after that i could see them setting up Shogun/Anderson if both still have their belts

I said the same thing to a friend of mine tonight. He said that Machida would get an immediate rematch. :rotflmao:

The Rashad/Rampage match will be a no. 1 contenders match.

I've been saying for a couple years now that my dream fight is a healthy Shogun vs. Anderson Silva. I think Anderson would win most of the exchanges but Shogun could find one of those great angles he uses and catch him. I also give Shogun the advantage on the ground. But let me not understate Anderson's advantage on the feet, he is incredible when he can utilize his counterstriking. I'd probably take Anderson, but it's still the one fight I want to see the most.