Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

What makes it worse is Bispings **** talking after the fight, dude you got owned and handed a win by the judges shut the **** up

my thoughts exactly. He told Hamill to "go back to wrestling", Hamill out struck that man for 3 rounds. Bisping will never come close to holding the title at 205 or 185 when he drops down.

at 11:06 we all posted pretty much the same thing lol

Go anywhere on the net that is talking about this... EVERYONE knows that this is BS. I'm extremely dissapointed in the UFC. This is the kind of crap you expect in boxing and even then rarely do you see such a one sided fight get stolen. It takes balls to do what we just saw.

Go anywhere on the net that is talking about this... EVERYONE knows that this is BS. I'm extremely dissapointed in the UFC. This is the kind of crap you expect in boxing and even then rarely do you see such a one sided fight get stolen. It takes balls to do what we just saw.

people on Sherdog who are from the london area and Bisping fans are saying that Hamill got robbed so you know the decision is complete bull****.

Anyone think Houston Alexander will get a shot at the winner of Shogun/Griffin?

I say he's earned it.

no he hasn't.

first of all, if Shogun beats forrest (which is likely), he's next in line for a title shot.

2nd of all, alexander isn't quite ready for that level of competition just yet. although i wouldn't mind seeing him fight Wandy in Dec.:2cents:

no he hasn't.

first of all, if Shogun beats forrest (which is likely), he's next in line for a title shot.

2nd of all, alexander isn't quite ready for that level of competition just yet. although i wouldn't mind seeing him fight Wandy in Dec.:2cents:

Dana White had better have Wandy fight Chuck for his first fight.

Plus I think Alexander would be a very good style match-up against Shogun. Griffin, I'm not sure about. Maybe he should fight the loser of the fight? :whoknows:

I just think that as dominant as Alexander has been in his last two fights, he deserves to fight someone that has made a name for himself.

Dana White had better have Wandy fight Chuck for his first fight.

Plus I think Alexander would be a very good style match-up against Shogun. Griffin, I'm not sure about. Maybe he should fight the loser of the fight? :whoknows:

I just think that as dominant as Alexander has been in his last two fights, he deserves to fight someone that has made a name for himself.

he would be a good style match up for Shogun, but Shogun has virtually been promised a title shot if he beats Forrest so thats a no go for Alexander.

Alexander definitely deserves to face a name in the ring, i would put him up against Jason Lambert, who has been impressive since being KO'd by Rashad Evans.

Rampages progression since training with Juanito Ibarra is amazing. he managed to control a world-class wrestler on the ground, and his striking is looking more and more crisp.

he'll be tough for anybody to beat with his new team behind him. i hope Shogun beats forrest so we can see a rematch of Shogun/Rampage

Although i think Hamill won he still didn't dominate anything. As usual he threw his punches with absolutely no aim and when he got to the ground nothing. 0, zilch, nada. He needs to stay busy on the ground, drop some elbows, do something to inflict damage. Bisping stayed busy with his hands and his punches were thrown with a purpose, he just didn't throw them for the sake of throwing them. Again, Bisping shouldn't have won but Hamill needs to expand his game or he'll never succeed.

The judges were terrible tonight. First the Hamill debacle and then two of them scoring the Rampage fight 49/46? Seriously, how did Dan not win the first two rounds? He stayed busy, controlled the fight in the clinch and took Rampage to the ground. Rampage won but it damn sure wasn't by that margin in my book 48/47. Great fight though, Dan should have let it all go in the 5th but it was still a great fight IMO.