Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

Indeed. 99's is :1stplace: but SU's is a close :2ndplace:

BTW, rumor is Carano-Cyborg in August.

:peaceout:

I can't wait until that fight. Cyborg is a wild and powerful striker kind of like Wanderlei and Gina is a more technical calculating striker, should be a great matchup.

If needs to be at 150 lbs or maybe even higher though.

sorry 99, i know we were goofing in the other thread but SU is 1 for me.

Gina is the freaking hottest chic though...good gravy. and how she always bites that lip makes me bite my own..lol

I just said the EXACT same thing in the other thread! But yeah I'm partial to SU's sig over mine....but I'll take my trophy. :D

I got Chuck and Kongo winning and of course the Spider but betting against Silva automatically gets you a psychological review and possible admission to the loony bin.

Actually after reveiwing the card again, ehh, unless someone really likes Rua against Chuck there isn't much to bet.

I got Chuck and Kongo winning and of course the Spider but betting against Silva automatically gets you a psychological review and possible admission to the loony bin.

Actually after reveiwing the card again, ehh, unless someone really likes Rua against Chuck there isn't much to bet.

I was thinking about dropping $50 on Leites just in case. Imagine the return you'd get if he pulled a phantom KO/sub.

He's already got the whole house (both teams) against him. Junie gets a break for first timer but his punk brother should know what he's dealing with. Sad.

whats sad is that he gets a spot on the show to begin with. he's a 135lb fighter, with a grand total of 4 fights.

i'm sure they could've found a legit 155lb'er to put on the show