Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

Wand and former Chutebox members confirm that Krazy Horse did knock him out in the locker room.  Wand was out for a few minutes, according to one of Wand's team members.

https://m.sherdog.com/news/news/Wanderlei-Silva-Recalls-Being-Knocked-Out-by-Krazy-Horse-Before-Pride-Bout-in-2005-175604

"However, perhaps the most controversial part of that history occurs when Bennett regains consciousness — and that’s not shown in any video. When Krazy Horse awakens and sees Silva standing up in front of him, pushing him with his feet to make him leave his warm-up area, the American applies an elbow right to Silva´s chin, who immediately falls unconscious. That big secret, hidden by all Chute Boxe members for 15 years, was finally revealed in Silva’s book “Sem Coleira,” which launched in Brazil last week."

Edited by d0ublestr0ker0ll
  • Like 1

Do I speak for everyone who is either not in Ortega's circle of friends and family, or betting on him, when I say - LET'S GO ZOMBIE!

Guy has an awesome aura.  He really fights like a Zombie.  Not a lot of head movement, emotionless, but attacks quick and wants that kill with almost everything he does.  Again, favorite current fighter.

On 10/17/2020 at 5:37 PM, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

Do I speak for everyone who is either not in Ortega's circle of friends and family, or betting on him, when I say - LET'S GO ZOMBIE!

Guy has an awesome aura.  He really fights like a Zombie.  Not a lot of head movement, emotionless, but attacks quick and wants that kill with almost everything he does.  Again, favorite current fighter.

What a letdown that fight was. Brian was perfect, Zombie was a zombie.

So this Saturday we get Nurm vs. Gaethje. Remember guys... It's a mid-day event here in the USA. I'm pumped.

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

I just saw Chael Sonnen talk about it.  Weird. He still wins by Relentless Unstoppable Ground and Pound in the third. 

I watched that too.  Scale reader definitely slid that ish while the lever was going up.  Then skedaddled out of the screen to get an envelope full of $100s.

Khabib Emelianenko by armbar, Rd 4.

9 hours ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

What if Shoe Drinker beats Struve this afternoon - where would you rank him ?

2nd to last?  😄

Edit- BTW, I want to mention that I am a Struve fan. Love that guy's attitude and resilience, especially after the heart problems. It's just time for him to hang it up. 

Edited by Chachie
  • Haha 1

All I hope for is Anderson not getting posterized.

2 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Hall and Silva comin up.

I can remember when they said Hall would be "the next Silva".

Then Hector Lombard was called "the next Silva"

And now supposedly it's Adesanya.

I remember that Hall talk, but not the Lombard talk.  Israel has a shot to become that highly touted, fo sho.

• 3 weeks later...