Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

Covington doesn't even do his gimmick that well

at least Chael got an occasional chuckle

he's good tho, I think Usman beats him, but if he doesn't, not many others will challenge him at 170

the lead up to that fight is going to be hell. african immigrant vs. maga with dumbass MMA fans all around. what could possibly go wrong?

Edited by StillUnknown

2 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Yeah he always sounds like that I think. Wtf kinda game plan was that stipe. He fought dumb and barely used his length. 

I felt dc should of kept wrestling. 

I was surprised he never went back to it, he controlled Stipe on the ground for a good amount of time and landed some solid ground and pound. He is coming off back surgery not too long ago, I wonder if he felt something with that big slam in the first.

I can't believe Nate Diaz became more famous than Nick Diaz.

You all remember the days when Nick was standing up straight, with his jaw clenched, ready to f*** some s*** up or be killed.

He was a cult hero.

Nate was in the background, in the shadow really. It's just the way it was... He had some up and downs and hovered in the top 20.

Now Nick is gone from the spotlight completely.  I'm sure there are rabid Nate Diaz fans out there who don't know who Nick is.

Where is Nick?  Stockton, motherf*****?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

I can't believe Nate Diaz became more famous than Nick Diaz.

You all remember the days when Nick was standing up straight, with his jaw clenched, ready to f*** some s*** up or be killed.

He was a cult hero.

Nate was in the background, in the shadow really. It's just the way it was... He had some up and downs and hovered in the top 20.

Now Nick is gone from the spotlight completely.  I'm sure there are rabid Nate Diaz fans out there who don't know who Nick is.

Where is Nick?  Stockton, motherf*****?

Welcome back 

Timing is everything. If Nick came up in this era, he'd be one of the biggest in the sport. Although i get the sense that Nate cares a little more. Nick's the better fighter, but Nate knows how to play the game a bit better.

Nick gave us so many classics man

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Chachie said:

How about that card though? The final 3 fights were epic. I predicted Romero, Pettis, and Cormier. 0 for 3 but what a night!

We have to wade through alot of bull**** cards these days, but when they stack one heavy like that its just enough hit of the narcotic to keep me coming back

• Like 1