Sign in to follow this  
SUNSTONE

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

Recommended Posts

this is fight is happening exactly as I thought it might

 

colby just being busy without any threat of real damage and Lawler being reduced to a jab here or there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Covington doesn't even do his gimmick that well

 

at least Chael got an occasional chuckle

 

he's good tho, I think Usman beats him, but if he doesn't, not many others will challenge him at 170

 

 

the lead up to that fight is going to be hell. african immigrant vs. maga with dumbass MMA fans all around. what could possibly go wrong?

Edited by StillUnknown

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How does that even happen?  Glad I only practice martial arts for recreation and not as a means to make a living.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, China said:

How does that even happen?  Glad I only practice martial arts for recreation and not as a means to make a living.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

I needed two more rounds of Yoel and Costa. 

 

Costa didn't

 

Yoel fights like his mind can't process the things his body is capable of doing at 42 years old

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

and DC is still weak to the body

 

and it cost him dearly

 

DC ate about a dozen hard left hooks to the body in round 4, then the head was exposed. similar to the strategy Jones used in the 2nd fight

Edited by StillUnknown

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

 

kinda fear for his future though, he already sounds kinda punch-drunkish

 

I've been hearing that a lot, but I tend to believe that that's just Stipe, and he's always acted like that somewhat. I don't see much of a change.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Yeah he always sounds like that I think. Wtf kinda game plan was that stipe. He fought dumb and barely used his length. 

I felt dc should of kept wrestling. 

 

I was surprised he never went back to it, he controlled Stipe on the ground for a good amount of time and landed some solid ground and pound. He is coming off back surgery not too long ago, I wonder if he felt something with that big slam in the first.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't believe Nate Diaz became more famous than Nick Diaz.

 

You all remember the days when Nick was standing up straight, with his jaw clenched, ready to f*** some s*** up or be killed.

 

He was a cult hero.

 

Nate was in the background, in the shadow really. It's just the way it was... He had some up and downs and hovered in the top 20.

 

Now Nick is gone from the spotlight completely.  I'm sure there are rabid Nate Diaz fans out there who don't know who Nick is.

 

Where is Nick?  Stockton, motherf*****?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

I can't believe Nate Diaz became more famous than Nick Diaz.

 

You all remember the days when Nick was standing up straight, with his jaw clenched, ready to f*** some s*** up or be killed.

 

He was a cult hero.

 

Nate was in the background, in the shadow really. It's just the way it was... He had some up and downs and hovered in the top 20.

 

Now Nick is gone from the spotlight completely.  I'm sure there are rabid Nate Diaz fans out there who don't know who Nick is.

 

Where is Nick?  Stockton, motherf*****?

 

Welcome back 

 

Timing is everything. If Nick came up in this era, he'd be one of the biggest in the sport. Although i get the sense that Nate cares a little more. Nick's the better fighter, but Nate knows how to play the game a bit better.

 

Nick gave us so many classics man

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How about that card though? The final 3 fights were epic. I predicted Romero, Pettis, and Cormier. 0 for 3 but what a night!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Chachie said:

How about that card though? The final 3 fights were epic. I predicted Romero, Pettis, and Cormier. 0 for 3 but what a night!

 

We have to wade through alot of bull**** cards these days, but when they stack one heavy like that its just enough hit of the narcotic to keep me coming back

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.