Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

Alcantara is very talented as he showed in the first couple of minutes of the fight. Faber did a great job surviving then controlling the rest of the action.

Alcantara will beat a lot of good guys at 135.

Faber vs. Mayday would be a great fight.

Edited by StillUnknown

Overeem is a big stupid doofus. I say this every time he fights but I'll say it again. He has never impressed me in the least. I wanted so badly wanted to predict that Travis Browne would beat him tonight.

Dude has zero heart. Zero brains.

• Like 1

Overeem is a big stupid doofus. I say this every time he fights but I'll say it again. He has never impressed me in the least. I wanted so badly wanted to predict that Travis Browne would beat him tonight.

Yep. He did nothing to adjust to those kicks. Just kept walking into them.

Im glad I wasnt the only one that was never that impressed with him.

• Like 1

Cro-Cop at least has an excuse, he was well past his prime by the time he hit the UFC, and had already shown the wear and tear of all the wars he had been in.

Overeem has no such excuse and should have adjusted to MMA as opposed to K1 by now.  He just never makes adjustments in fights. Once again he is in a situation where her is smashing a guy, but doesn't get the immediate KO, and instead of adjusting his pace, stepping back and re-assessing, He lumbers forward straight into strikes and gets caught.

Oh and Shogun may have to tear up his passport.  Getting subbed by Sonnen is "can't show my face in Brazil" territory.