Sign in to follow this  
SUNSTONE

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

Spider Silva with the ultimate case of self ownage.  HAHAHAHAHA!  :lol:

Tip for Silva:  You didn't have a reach advantage in this fight.  The Weidman has long arms bro...

Edited by Destino

Silva's clowning around finally came back to haunt him.  Could have finished him in 1st round but decided to dance and play.

Lol.

I respect the hell out of Anderson as a fighter, but I'd love to see someone K'O him when he's mocking them like that.

Annnnnnnnd boom!

LOL

Son....I'm not watching

Give me ****ing details!!

Anderson Silva tried to clown him and dance around acting unimpressed... and got caught and knocked straight out. 

the rematch will do big business though

I bet you Dana makes him fight someone or maybe a few fights before he gives him a rematch.  I'm sure he's annoyed that Silva didn't take it seriously.

Automatic rematch clause, so I'd expect a rematch for the New Year's show, and it will do huge business.

Still think a focused Silva slaughters him.

I didn't really see anything from Weidman to suggest he'd beat a Silva that wasn't trying to be a clown in there.

Son....I'm not watching

Give me ****ing details!!

Silva hands down gets a little tag he acts like he is hurt, Weidmen keeps lunging as Silva fakes being hurt, left hook lands cleaning on Silvas chin. It over.

Silva is talking crazy.  I have no idea what the hell he's going on about.  Just how hard did Weidman hit him?

Anderson is tired, he lost the hungry to retain the belt, his eyes and concentration speak louder than words.

Silva sounds like he kinda wanted to lose so he can retire. I'm guessing Vitor gets Chris.

Dana will cry over the money lost if Anderson is really serious about no rematch.

Silva sounds like he kinda wanted to lose so he can retire. I'm guessing Vitor gets Chris.

It did sound like that.  He didn't seem even the slightest bit upset.  It was like "Hey that just happened, we're all terribly sad... but I just got my fishing license and I can eat pizza again.  So that's that, thanks everyone!" 

Silva probably wins that fight without the clowning, first round was Weidman's, but Anderson did much better stuffing the takedowns in the 2nd. 

Such a weird fight, almost hard to gauge Weidman's performance.