Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

Not complete domination. He wasn't doing much of anything until the blood was completely caking Stevenson's face. Hard to do anything when you can't see. The elbow that cut him wasn't even hard. Unfortunate. But hey Stevenson guys - clear out your sigs. :)

Were you watching the same fight? Stevenson only got a couple hits in their. Penn schooled him standing and on the ground.

Not complete domination. He wasn't doing much of anything until the blood was completely caking Stevenson's face. Hard to do anything when you can't see. The elbow that cut him wasn't even hard. Unfortunate. But hey Stevenson guys - clear out your sigs. :)

Stevenson showed alot of heart no doubt, but it was evident he was simply against a fighter on a different level. Stevenson is young and will compete for the title again in the future, nothing but respect for him. that being said, he only landed one punch worth anything the entire fight. Penn dominated him today.

Sherk got boo'd like hell by the crowd.

if BJ shows like he did tonight against Sherk, i don't see sherk beating him, although it will be a close fight.

i'll get your sig to you sometime later, gotta do some more searching since i can't let you go with the Romo sig.:laugh:

I love BJ Penn, what a f'ing animal did you see him lick Stevensons blood off his gloves, wow..

That was complete and utter domination and Sherk will get the same treatment he can't hold BJ down like Florian. I loved the Sherk your dead. BJ dominated that fight knocking him down right from the jump and knocking him down again in rd2 before finishing him.

I like Stevenson has well he has a bright future and has a huge heart and did a great job defending himself for awhile. Just like i said earlier these guys are just in different classes BJ is a superstar not just a good fighter. I still can't believe you guys that bet for Stevenson.

Were you watching the same fight? Stevenson only got a couple hits in their. Penn schooled him standing and on the ground.

I don't know if that was a schooling on the ground. Stevenson got out of back control 2 or 3 times. Not a lot of anything on the ground from BJ until Stevenson was blinded. Stevenson looked motivated standing up in the second round. Moving around, putting together combo attempts, he wasn't dominated. A great punch by Penn right at the beginning, and just staying on top of Stevenson on the ground. No sub attempts until the easy rear-nude grab, not a lot of striking. Stevenson even cracked BJ with a combo from the bottom. I dunno if BJ can take Sherk.

I don't know if that was a schooling on the ground. Stevenson got out of back control 2 or 3 times. Not a lot of anything on the ground from BJ until Stevenson was blinded. Stevenson looked motivated standing up in the second round. Moving around, putting together combo attempts, he wasn't dominated. A great punch by Penn right at the beginning, and just staying on top of Stevenson on the ground. No sub attempts until the easy rear-nude grab, not a lot of striking. Stevenson even cracked BJ with a combo from the bottom. I dunno if BJ can take Sherk.

He knocked Stevenson down again in the 2nd round then pounced on him. That fight was a dominating fight with or without that cut BJ dominates that fight. Joe Daddy did a good job surviving on the ground but BJ you could tell was calm and taking his time.

Sherk is the lay-n-pray king the only way for him to beat BJ is take him down and hold him. The only way that happens is if BJ can't go 5 rounds.

6 secs is the record i believe, heres the record:

6ywjj7s.gif

here's your sig:

82jq8nn.gif

^^^^^ I am responsible for teaching him that technique:)

and since i'm in a good mood, you only have to rock the sig for 2 weeks :laugh:

LOL. That's an awesome sig! Hell, I'd keep that until the next sig bet! :laugh:

I'll be easy on you for the next sig bet :cheers:

I'm here to eat some crow, Stevenson got his ass kicked! Mvisit, or if someone can resize my new sig for me to fit the forum rules I'll go ahead and put it up.

I had to go out of town to WV, my grandmother passed away last night, so I don't have my regular computer.

Looking forward to Sherk vs. Penn though. Talk to you guys soon.

that fight must happen

you could make a reasonable argument that BJ won that first fight (i scored it for GSP but it was razor thin)

I dunno if I like BJ in welterweight that much. GSP has made leaps and bounds in his skills since they last fought. Don't expect that fight to happen for a while unless BJ loses to Sherk and moves up because Dana will put him at #1 or 2 in the division. BJ can lose to Sherk and still be in line for a title fight. Instead of making fighters re-earn their top spots Dana rewards fighters switching weight classes.

Rampage, Rampage, Rampage.

Welcome to the thread...I like him, too. :D

Forrest is coming on strong though. Anybody thought about how freaking funny this year's TUF is going to be? Forrest and Rampage are riots. As for the fight, Forrest better protect his dome, but it could get interesting on the ground if choking out a cake-eating Shogun showed anything...

I'm here to eat some crow, Stevenson got his ass kicked! Mvisit, or if someone can resize my new sig for me to fit the forum rules I'll go ahead and put it up.

I had to go out of town to WV, my grandmother passed away last night, so I don't have my regular computer.

Looking forward to Sherk vs. Penn though. Talk to you guys soon.

Sorry about your grandmother QBkiller. My prayers for your family.

No one replied to my post earlier about the MMA girls! Go to YouTube and type in MMA girls...they train at a Gracie affiliated gym in Florida and are college students...but they're hot!!! So hot that you know they train just for the workout (because they have great bodies) and have never been hit in the face. They have instructional videos on different submissions and ACTUALLY know what they're talking about!

Alright Chachie, what sentence am I putting in my sig.

"I will never doubt BJ Penn again. Chachie is my sensei and master. I bask in his MMA glory."

2 weeks.

:) Good night of fights, even if most were one-sided.

I owe you a rematch for UFC 81. We'll talk more as it nears.