Sign in to follow this  
SUNSTONE

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

Glad he won because I want to see Silva destroy him in a rematch.

Silva may win it, but what makes you think he'll "destroy" Sonnen ? Other than your hatred for Sonnen ? Which means absolutely nothing when it comes to how a fight plays out in a cage.

What single thing did Silva show you in his 1st fight with Sonnen, that could possibly make anyone think that he would "destroy" Sonnen ?

What single thing did Silva show you in his 1st fight with Sonnen, that could possibly make anyone think that he would "destroy" Sonnen ?

Wasn't Spider injured (ribs? knee?) when he first fought Sonnen?

Silva may win it, but what makes you think he'll "destroy" Sonnen ? Other than your hatred for Sonnen ? Which means absolutely nothing when it comes to how a fight plays out in a cage.

Silva fought Sonnen with a rib injury in that first match and I think it'll go a lot differently the second time around. I'm sorry if that makes you want to defend Sonnen as if I just insulted a family member or something. But that's my opinion.

I want Rashad to beat Jones. I just didn't like how it played out before when they were going to get matched up and Jones claimed he needed surgery, then Evans takes another fight and right after that Jones comes back with "ohhh nevermind, I'm fine, find me a new fight!"

That seemed waaaaay too much like he was ducking him.

Silva fought Sonnen with a rib injury in that first match and I think it'll go a lot differently the second time around. I'm sorry if that makes you want to defend Sonnen as if I just insulted a family member or something. But that's my opinion.

The rib injury was an excuse. The same excuse he's been using for delaying the re-match with Sonnen. Anyone should be able to see that.

yep and Sonnen was doped up pretty good as well.

Yup, but I suppose someone will say that's a myth as well.

This is not a competitive fight at all.

Not seeing anything from Rashad that makes me thing he has anything but a puncher's chance against Bones though.

Yup, but I suppose someone will say that's a myth as well.

And I suppose someone will also say that Sonnen was "doped" up in his last 2 fights where he disposed of Stann and Bisping.

And I suppose someone will also say that Sonnen was "doped" up in his last 2 fights where he disposed of Stann and Bisping.

Stann and Bisping aren't Silva. What do you think Silva would do to either of them?

It's still going on, but I have to say that I don't think this UFC event did anything to help draw in casual fans like they've been wanting. They almost need a Hendo/Shogun type fight to really grab the casual viewer, but sadly those kind of fights don't go down every other week.

Davis isn't gonna have anything on his punches if he keeps slipping and sliding around the octagon like he is.

Get some water on the bottom of those feet!

No, that's a myth.

Hmmmm... I could swear it was reported in the week leading up to the night of the fight.

Sonnen is lucky to escape with a win. Had the ref not let him kill most of the third he loses. He looked drunk at the end of the 2nd because Bisping pinned him and it killed sonnens gas tank.

Agreed. I still think Bisping edged him out tonight but whatever.