Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

Bisping could make it all three rounds but I think he'll be on his back most of the time. I know it's been a while but Rashad took him down several times when they fought.

I recall Rashad struggling to get some of those takedowns. I have no doubt Chael will put him on his back, I just don't know if he will keep him there. Bisping is not the easiest guy to keep grounded (unless it was caused by a Hendo H-Bomb).

Sonnen is fortunate they didn't make him rematch Maia. :ols:

Edited by StillUnknown

Give us Maia vs Paul Harris!

I second that, first one to get hold of a leg wins. As for Maia getting screwed, it's not like a win over Bisping or any other top guy would get him closer to a title fight. There is no way in hell Dana will put on Silva Maia II.

As for Sonnen & Bisping, I kinda hope Bisping wins just so I can see Anderson toy with him and give us another incredible KO.

Now Maia is fighting Chris Weidman...Maia kind of got the bad end of this because a win over Bisping would've put him in a good spot but he'll be expected to beat Weidman and if he loses it's much worse than losing to Bisping.

I think Weidman will beat him. He has the wrestling to be able to keep it standing, and I think he can strike with Maia. Even if the fight hits the ground, Weidman isn't a dead fish on ground. I remember watching him give Galvao a decent fight in a grappling match when Weidman was only a purple belt.

I think Weidman will beat him. He has the wrestling to be able to keep it standing, and I think he can strike with Maia. Even if the fight hits the ground, Weidman isn't a dead fish on ground. I remember watching him give Galvao a decent fight in a grappling match when Weidman was only a purple belt.

Yeah, this is a dangerous fight for Maia. I am not ready to say Weidman will beat him, but I think he has a very solid chance. It is quite an opportunity to win a big fight on a huge stage.

Yeah, this is a dangerous fight for Maia. I am not ready to say Weidman will beat him, but I think he has a very solid chance. It is quite an opportunity to win a big fight on a huge stage.

I'm leaning toward a Weidman win too, although I'd like to see Maia win and get matched up with Toquinho.

Thanks. So no software that you can use to record it yourself, if you only want to record part of it ?

I'm sure there is I just have no idea how to record video on the computer and if you are recording from a live stream its more than likely going to be bad quality. There are guys in the UK that record the ESPN HD broadcast on TV then upload it on a torrent for download after the fights.