Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

Look at Chuck, if you've seen any of his recent interviews his speech is slurry and he seems a little out of it and it's been a while since he's been in the cage, kind of sad really.

Somewhere not too far back in this thread I made mention of the same thing. I've been detecting a hint of punch-drunkeness in him for a couple of years.

I agree, I think Jardine should call it quits and start helping Greg Jackson coach or something. He's been brutally knocked out too many times to have not started causing damage, I'd rather see him play it safe than sorry. Look at Chuck, if you've seen any of his recent interviews his speech is slurry and he seems a little out of it and it's been a while since he's been in the cage, kind of sad really.

I remember quite a few fighters saying that Jardine would make a great coach one day. Hopefully he hangs them up while is mind is still functional. KO's by themselves are bad, but getting KO'd after a first time weight cut has to make it worse. All things considered, his strategy wasn't terrible last night. Its just his style leaves him open to be hit, and his chin is not built for the fight game.

Mo has pretty vicious power. Impressive of him koing Larkin within his guard

That was another bad ref job, I'm pretty sure the ref was waiting for Mo to literally pound Larkin into the mat before she stopped it.

A rematch between Mo & Mousasi will be good. Still think Mo beats him though.

Mo has pretty vicious power. Impressive of him koing Larkin within his guard

That was another bad ref job, I'm pretty sure the ref was waiting for Mo to literally pound Larkin into the mat before she stopped it.

Ya that was pretty bad on her part. He went on a rant about it too. I just hope Mo doesn't try to lnp Mousasi. It was way too soon for Larkin to face Mo, Mousasi vs Feijao would be an intriguing match up.

Tyrone Woodly my god, making Jon Fitch look like Nick Diaz. He had so many opportunities to pass guard but just refused.

I've been thinking Mendez could upset Aldo up until yesterday, Aldo looks in phenomenal shape. Black House TDD is altogether a little average, but they do work with King Mo, correct? I think Aldo unleashes some nasty strikes tomorrow, and finishes Mendez by KO. Also, lump me in with the rest that think it's either Vitor by vicious KO early to mid fight, or Johnson smothering on the ground.

Watch him miss weight at 185 now.

98, you called it, Rumble is far overweight. Dana just announced it.

Unbelievable

@ufc

UFC

Belfort/Johnson fight on IF Johnson weighs less than 205 tomorrow; Belfort will get 20% of his purse, Dana calls AJ "total unprofessional"

---------- Post added January-13th-2012 at 04:22 PM ----------

Rumbles comes in at 197lbs

He has to get cut win or lose tomorrow night.

Edited by StillUnknown

98, you called it, Rumble is far overweight. Dana just announced it.

Unbelievable

@ufc

UFC

Belfort/Johnson fight on IF Johnson weighs less than 205 tomorrow; Belfort will get 20% of his purse, Dana calls AJ "total unprofessional"

---------- Post added January-13th-2012 at 04:22 PM ----------

Rumbles comes in at 197lbs

He has to get cut win or lose tomorrow night.

:ols:

I was just going to log in an quote myself on that. Damn I was just joking, can't believe he missed 185 by 12 pounds. This sucks, Rumble is one of my favorite fighters right now too wtf.

LOLOLOL

wtf man seriously how the **** did he ever make 170

he barely did, missed it twice in the ufc, both by about 7 lbs in welterweight, so this will now be his 3rd time over in 10 fights. It's the amount I can't believe, 11-12 lbs over 185 is insane, you could imagine that much over on a heavyweight, but not a middle.

So now I am going to wait until 2pm tomorrow to see if AJ can make 205, if not I will be heading to the bar to watch for free, I'm not interested in paying for that card without Belfort.