Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

Yep, that is true. I guess this way brings more $$$$ straight to the UFC, rather than cable companies getting a cut. Ususally we get to see the undercard fights worth seeing though.

Wait...hows the quality on this stuff? Anyone know?

That's another reason to cancel cable TV if I don't even need to order a PPV and I can just hook up a computer to the TV.

Just got done watching the presser for UFC 100. Lesnar is so disrespectful of the whole situation. I hope he gets punked tomorrow night.

GSP gave Dana White a gift to commemorate the 100th event... a portrait of himself! LOL

Bisping still says he's going to KO Hollywood Henderson. We'll see!

tom-lawlor.jpg

my predictions for UFC 100: Just Bleed

Stephen Bonnar vs. Mark Coleman: Rashad & Jon Jones have shown that Bonnar does not possess a takedown defense. unfortunately for Coleman, he will gas after walking to the cage

Bonnar by TKO, 1st Round

Jon Jones vs. Jake O'Brien: if i were a betting man, the odds would dictate a bet on O'Brien. Jones is the favorite by quite a large amount considering he's going up against someone dropping weight and is an accomplished wrestler. Jones is considered one of the very best prospects in MMA, due in part to his flashy style, O'Brien is the human equivalent of a sleeping pill. Jones' freakish reach will keep O'Brien on the outside and lead to a shot that finishes O'Brien in the 2nd.

Jon Jones by TKO, 2nd Round

Yoshihiro Akiyama vs. Alan Belcher: Belcher has shown flashes of damn good talent, but he has also shown flashes of resembling a can. Belcher also has to deal with having possibly the worst tattoo in mma, that cant be easy on the psyche. Akiyama hasn't looked the same since he was flatlined by Misaki (the result was overturned for some reason). Asian fighters have shown difficulty in adjusting to American fighters because of the weight cutting. Akiyama should win on the strength of his judo, but i don't think he does

Belcher by Unanimous Decision

Jon Fitch vs. Paulo Thiago: lightning will not strike twice for Thiago.

Fitch by Unanimous Decision

Michael Bisping vs. Dan Henderson: the only way Bisping wins is to hit and move. kick and run. stay on his bike and pot shot dan from the outside is his best strategy. Dan has too many tools, bisping wont trade with him due to dan's power. Hendo will get a couple of takedowns and cause some damage for the win

Henderson by Unanimous Decision

Georges St. Pierre vs. Thiago Alves: alves' takedown d will decide this fight. even so, standing with GSP is no easy task. nobody has stopped gsp's takedowns yet, i don't expect alves to be the first. alves will have a good showing though and make it a competitive fight.

GSP by TKO, Round 4

Brock Lesnar vs. Frank Muuurrrr: i'm reading way too many people (not necessarily on this board) overrating Mir based on his last fight against the mummy that was Big Nog. in their first fight, Brock outstruck Mir on the feet while it lasted. Mir's only chance in the fight is to get it on the ground and grab a lower extremity. Brock no doubt has been training sub defense religiously with Comprido. i think he'll be composed early, and aggressive when need be and will end the fight in the 2nd with some ground n pound after dropping Mir while standing

Brock Lesnar by TKO, 2nd Round

Details?

It's just his manner. Check out UFC.com for a better taste. Mir's supremely confident but I still don't use the word "****y" to describe him for some reason because I can see his humility for the sport and all his opponents. Lesnar just pouts and makes excuses with a blatant self-entitlement. I know he's huge and real good for a huge guy but I just hope Mir wins. Like he said in the countdown show, it would be a win for those MMAers who preach technique and smarts.

It's just his manner. Check out UFC.com for a better taste. Mir's supremely confident but I still don't use the word "****y" to describe him for some reason because I can see his humility for the sport and all his opponents. Lesnar just pouts and makes excuses with a blatant self-entitlement. I know he's huge and real good for a huge guy but I just hope Mir wins. Like he said in the countdown show, it would be a win for those MMAers who preach technique and smarts.

i think both have acted like some arrogant asses for the fight, but i think its just to hype the fight on both ends

here's a new interview where he's humble and rational and not in "promoting" mode: http://video.telegraph.co.uk/services/player/bcpid1138375875?bctid=29059204001

I just got bullied for a year by SkinsOrlando. I'm gonna take some time off from wearing sigs. :)

Actually, I'm kind of glad you turned that one down Chachie. I've lost my last two sig bets. The last one Mike actually let me off the hook on it. :whew: And SU let me off the hook on one a while back too. I think I need to stop pressing my luck for a while.

That would've been a lot funnier if he stopped like, I don't know, after 5 seconds of doing that? It went from funny to ---> ummm ok to---> :wtf: is going on here?

Five motha****in hours!!! I'm glad to see nobody's in the thread and getting their liquor and beer. Since it's UFC 133 I'll put down my undercard picks.

Gugerty vs. Grice: Gugerty by Guillotine. rd 2

CB Dolloway vs. Tom Lawlor: CB with the night's second consecutive Guillotine. rd 1

Kim vs. Grant: Grant by UD.

Jones vs. O'Brien: Jones could be the best prospect in the UFC. He keeps it up. KO round 2.

Danzig vs. Miller: Man, Danzig has to fight off a ton of pressure here. Miller is good. Miller, UD.

Coleman vs. Bonnar: Bonnar by hair. 2nd round

Five motha****in hours!!! I'm glad to see nobody's in the thread and getting their liquor and beer. Since it's UFC 133 I'll put down my undercard picks.

On PPV nights, I've started going out drinking with some friends and recording the card at home, then when we get back from the bar we watch the fights and drink some more beers. It lets you fast forward through some of the filler. Only trick is, I have to avoid looking at the TVs at the bar if ESPN is on. That's why you guys never see me post about the PPV cards until the next day.

Edited by #98QBKiller

On PPV nights, I've started going out drinking with some friends and recording the card at home, then when we get back from the bar we watch the fights and drink some more beers. It lets you fast forward through some of the filler. Only trick is, I have to avoid looking at the TVs at the bar if ESPN is on. That's why you guys never see me post about the PPV cards until the next day.

Wow, I'm almost the opposite. Have to see the event live. I gotta cheer for my fighters who are 12 states away or they might lose.

Wow, I'm almost the opposite. Have to see the event live. I gotta cheer for my fighters who are 12 states away or they might lose.

You've gotten Redskins syndrome with MMA...I'm bad about that for Skins games. I do all kinds of ****, like change jerseys, switch couches, etc. lol

Just started getting into the UFC scene after watching some of the top knockouts stuff on Spike. Didn't realize Brock Lesnar was fighting in this, lol. I remember when he tried out for the Vikings. Anyone know where you can get a good stream of this for those of us who don't want to buy the PPV.

Just started getting into the UFC scene after watching some of the top knockouts stuff on Spike. Didn't realize Brock Lesnar was fighting in this, lol. I remember when he tried out for the Vikings. Anyone know where you can get a good stream of this for those of us who don't want to buy the PPV.

Can't remember for sure if it's the best, but Sopcast used to be pretty good. Some of the other guys in the thread should be able to tell you some more choices.