Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

I'm disappointed in Melendez. I think Cain wins, my heart wants Werdum.

Werdum is a puzzling fighter. He would do something random like rocking Cain and subbing him early. He looks like crap a lot of times, but ends up winning fights spectacularly. Wonder how Cain goes about taking him down. Think he'd like to keep Werdum standing up against the fence a lot here.

Damn, well my stream behind. The high attitude looked to mess Cain up. He looked gassed in the 2nd. Werdum time!!!!!!

Werdum went to Mexico 2 months ago to get acclimated, Cain did not

it showed tonight

Werdum has tapped Cain, Fedor, & Big Nog

legendary resume

Right behind Fedor as heavyweight goat. Edited by Dr. Do Itch Big

He already almost got guillotined twice, but I think he was getting so messed up on the feet that he said screw it. Instantaneous textbook guillotine choke.

Now obviously the JDS rematch will happen.

I'm just thinking of young Werdum from Pride...that kid is the best fighter on the planet now. Crazy.

Damn, well my stream behind. The high attitude looked to mess Cain up. He looked gassed in the 2nd. Werdum time!!!!!!

Maybe now there can be 2 HW title fights a year, or at least more than 4 title fights in the 2 1/2 years. Please no immediate rematch, Junior should get him with Arlovski Overeem next contender fight.

As for Cain leading with his face, that's what he does. Puts pressure by moving forward, dives in with his head & then goes for clinch against the cage. Werdum trained well for Cain, he deserves the belt.

Fabricio Werdum's striking is catching up with his BJJ and he's one of the most dangerous fighters in the UFC right now IMO. There seem to be a few guys with world class BJJ that are reaching a certain proficiency with their striking and they seem to be the guys rising to the top right now. Rafael Dos Anjos is another. Also, Jacare's striking is getting a lot better but if he could get his striking to the same level he could take the title from Weidman pretty easily IMO.