Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

Hope Pena looks good in her return in April...if she can win a couple, and can get back to her old form, I can see her tenaciousness presenting problems for Rousey. A lot of ifs, and it's down the road a bit, yes. But before that broken leg I was expecting big things from her.

Completely forgot about her.

I've spent the past 15 minutes consuming alcohol and smoking weed. Hope this stream works. If Nick makes it a fight I'll be so ****in happy. Please don't get ravaged in the first round, that's all I ask. I just see a straight punch dropping Nick like a ton of bricks. Like Spider did to Okami, just a shot out of nowhere. Nick is forever stoned, and he'll be stuck thinking about the orbit of Pluto as Anderson snaps a cross from his hip. ****. Just god dammit, make this fight last a while.

Ok the lay down by Nick Diaz was funny. 

OK I officially like this fight.  What a treat this bit of comedy is, these dudes seem equally as interested in showing eachother up as they are in winning the fight.  :lol:

Edited by Destino

Ok the lay down by Nick Diaz was funny.

OK I officially like this fight. What a treat this bit of comedy is, these dudes seem equally as interested in showing eachother up as they are in winning the fight. :lol:

That's what this is, entertainment. Andy & Nick are 2 of the best entertainers in the biz.

Sit back & enjoy!

I knew advancing % was BS. Diaz 43- Silva 9. Ha.

Oh! Almost a fryklund elbow.

Edited by artmonkforHOF

Silva won.  Nick Diaz can take a punch and he was competitive but he never really did any damage. 

Remember when "have a good cry" was a sexist comment applied to women?  Well it now applies to essentially every major sporting event.  Train, compete, win/lose, and have a good cry. 

Edited by Destino