Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

won't be around much tomorrow, but my picks:

DC over Bones, 4th round (T)KO: Can't shake the upset vibe I been feeling on this one. I think both guys will have moments in which they shine. Ultimately, I think DC forces the action against the cage and manages a clinch or trip takedown late and finishes with ground n pound to take the title. Either guy winning wouldn't be a shock, either fighter being dominated would.

Jury over Cerrone by Unanimous Decision: Jury is pretty underrated, but he's pretty good at following a gameplan. There's a pretty consistent book on how to beat Cerrone, Jury should be able to execute it.

Lombard over Burkman by (T)KO, round 2

Horiguchi over Gaudinot: big fan of Horiguchi, I think he's a title contender down the line

Edited by StillUnknown

I can't bring myself to make a prediction on the main event.

I clearly know who I want to win.

But predicting who will win, is a whole different story.

I'm completely torn, and easily flip back and forth between the fighters.

I can easily see this fight going either way, and not just either fighter, but also by winning by any of the possible methods.

Originally, I was leaning towards DC.

But it seems like Jones is starting to get inside DC's head, and DC seems easily rattled by every slightest thing Jones says and does.

How much that factors into the fight, I don't know. But DC definitely needs his head screwed on straight for this, because he's going to need a nearly flawless performance to win, so that includes his state of mind as well, of course.

So looks like I am **** out of luck for seeing this card live as I have an event to attend I can't get out of.

Does anyone know if any of the streaming sites stream the replay?

There is a chance I will be home right as the main event starts (live card) but a lot of that depends on how quickly the rest of the card's fight finishes.

Dammit.

So looks like I am **** out of luck for seeing this card live as I have an event to attend I can't get out of.

Does anyone know if any of the streaming sites stream the replay?

There is a chance I will be home right as the main event starts (live card) but a lot of that depends on how quickly the rest of the card's fight finishes.

Dammit.

No DVR, Mike?

First Row is working well for me.  When I can't watch fights though, I read the play by play threads on Sherdog, and it's surprisingly entertaining.

I had that up, and it was pausing every 2-3 seconds. Seems to have buffed out a bit now.