• Blog Entries

• By TK in ES Coverage
      The Redskins have opened their 2019 season with two losses. Both against Divisional foes. Now they get to close out Week 3 at home on Monday Night against the visiting 1-1 Chicago Bears. The Bears don't have much of an offense but seem to have what may be an elite defense.

On the flip side, the Redskins have a developing passing attack and a disastrous defense. The Redskins haven't had a Defense this vanilla since Mike Nolan received his ice cream. Oh, and the Redskins already have more guys on IR then any other team this season. 

Will the Redskins finally put one in the win column? 

As usual, poll closes at kickoff. Go vote!
Sign in to follow this  
SUNSTONE

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

Will Brooks looked really good against Chandler, wouldn't mind seeing him in the UFC.

That fight had a weird ending. it was the right call, just...weird.

That fight had a weird ending. it was the right call, just...weird.

Not sure what Chandler was thinking. There was nothing illegal at all about the shot and it seemed like he wanted to call timeout. Brooks did exactly what he was supposed to in following up.

Commentator said he was so rocked that he had no idea where he was. Made sense to me. Brooks wolloped him upside his head without Chandler seeing it coming.

Chandler is one tough mother****er, kinda crazy seeing him take so much punishment, then getting completely rocked by one punch.

Edited by d0ublestr0ker0ll

Commentator said he was so rocked that he had no idea where he was. Made sense to me. Brooks wolloped him upside his head without Chandler seeing it coming.

Chandler is one tough mother****er, kinda crazy seeing him take so much punishment, then getting completely rocked by one punch.

All fighters have a number, when you reach it, toughness kinda goes out the window.

• Like 1

I srsly think Chandler was blind. I've been hit spot on the temple before and lost my vision for about 10 seconds.

I'm guessing Jenna was rooting for Bonnar.

Big fights tonight. Really good matchups. Still taking Hendricks and Pettis. Browne KOs Schaub. No upsets. If a title switches hands it'll be crazy. Either Gil or Lawler would be world champ, two guys who seemed stuck in Strikeforce not too long ago. They were like the outcasts to me. Bad mother****ers in the wild wild west.

I see Browne ending Schaub. Just a brutal KO. Browne is an upstart motherfuker man, dark horse, watch out. He's a potential title contender too, so I'm rooting for him.

Big fights tonight. Really good matchups. Still taking Hendricks and Pettis. Browne KOs Schaub. No upsets. If a title switches hands it'll be crazy. Either Gil or Lawler would be world champ, two guys who seemed stuck in Strikeforce not too long ago. They were like the outcasts to me. Bad mother****ers in the wild wild west.

I see Browne ending Schaub. Just a brutal KO. Browne is an upstart motherfuker man, dark horse, watch out. He's a potential title contender too, so I'm rooting for him.

I kind of gave up on Browne as a title contender when he looked so horrible against Werdum. He got beat everywhere that fight took place.

Pettis by 1st Round (T)KO

Hendricks by Unanimous Decision

Goodness. Faber knuckle deep in Rivera's eye there.

If the fight commissions actually mattered, that result would get changed to a no contest.

CM Punk in the UFC?

this **** is hanging on to that "sport" label by a thin thread

yet Dana says Ben Askren has to "prove himself" before 

Edited by StillUnknown
  • Like 1

Anyone else free for Duffee to fight?  He might still have to go jogging to get a work out in today after that.