Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

From Reddit /r/mma:

Transcript of the incident states, "the arresting officer wasn't sure if he was drunk, however the arrest was made after 10 minutes of questioning the suspect when the officer still had no idea what he was saying."

I'm pretty sure it was weed too.

Yea, it was a DUI, as opposed to DWI, so that means substances "other than alcohol" were involved.

And when you're talking about Diaz, and "substances other than alcohol", you can pretty much bet your life, what that substance was.

I can just imagine an officer asking Nick something like, "so where you coming from?"

And Nick is like,

"Nah dude like...ummmmmm....see I was going to get my shinguards, cuz this kickboxer in my camp, because I'm an MMA fighter...uhhh...he like ****in keeps doin this Jon Jones **** to my shins and ****. And I'm like dude! I gotta fight Anderson Silva in like 5 months, you know? So like, I went from the gym, and back to my homie's house, because I thought I left my...ummm......uhhh....I thought I left my shinguards there. But ummm, so yeah, so I get there, and can't find my ****in shinguards. I'm like dude! Where's my ****in shinguards? So I drive BACK to the gym."

Officer: No, where were you coming from when I stopped you?

"No no no no so like I was at my boy's house earlier today, because Ronda Rousey has my ****in shinguards because she's been sparring with, ummmm....uhhhhh......ummm"

Officer: Just tell me where youre co...

"****in Anthony Pettis. Like, legit, sparring. Like Ronda Rousey is a badass dude. If you can check those kicks, even at 50% power with shinguards on, he'll mess you up, know what I'm sayin? Ronda's a badass dude."

Officer: Ok, tell me where you were tonight.

"Well I was telling you but I started talking about Ronda, where we at? Oh my boy's house. Then I went from there to 7-11. Not because I'm high or smoke weed or anything, just because I like Doritos when I'm not trainin', and Gatorade because it replaces electrolytes from all the sweat that I lose when I'm training for a fight or doing triathalons."

Officer: "Place your hands behind your back"

Edited by d0ublestr0ker0ll
  • Like 1

From Reddit /r/mma:

Transcript of the incident states, "the arresting officer wasn't sure if he was drunk, however the arrest was made after 10 minutes of questioning the suspect when the officer still had no idea what he was saying."

With him you assume it was marijuana but for him to be completely unintelligible? Might have been some other stuff involved. A person has got to be incredibly high on weed for them to be unable to be understood. This is especially true when the person has experience with weed.

Maybe they should feed him the Reem to keep him relevant.

Damn, someone is getting blasted early if that happens.

I dunno, Reem got brutally KOd by Bigfoot, and has lost 2 since then. Arlovski just wrecked Bigfoot. He might be looking at a title eliminator. Lol. They can market him, he's got a good story and is the former champ from yesteryear. Gotta say, if Arlovski can chuck those bombs around and not get hit - he's always had crisp hands and good kicks. Just tuck that chin boy!

• Like 1

Damn, someone is getting blasted early if that happens.

I dunno, Reem got brutally KOd by Bigfoot, and has lost 2 since then. Arlovski just wrecked Bigfoot. He might be looking at a title eliminator. Lol. They can market him, he's got a good story and is the former champ from yesteryear. Gotta say, if Arlovski can chuck those bombs around and not get hit - he's always had crisp hands and good kicks. Just tuck that chin boy!

He would have been the first to beat Fedor if he hadn't tried that flying knee. He was beating Fedor up. Ah, what could have been....

However, I think Bigfoot is a lot less of a factor without his PEDs, so I'm taking this Arlovski victory with a tablespoon of salt.

Unless Jon Jones steps up a weightclass soon, I think we might be in for Cain JDS 4 that's how shallow HW is. It's Cain, then JDS then whoever they prop up for a title fight-Werdum's turn now and then it just falls off a cliff.

Thank God Cains hurt all the time or somebody might notice this stuff. After Werdum, who gets a title shot, assuming it's not a rematch? If Mark Hunt beats Roy Nelson impressively, he might be the first fighter to go loss, draw, then win before a title fight.

Rankings have Travis Browne at 4, Josh Barnett at 5, then Hunt, Nelson, Miocic & you get the point.

Unless Jon Jones steps up a weightclass soon, I think we might be in for Cain JDS 4 that's how shallow HW is. It's Cain, then JDS then whoever they prop up for a title fight-Werdum's turn now and then it just falls off a cliff.

1. PLEASE no more JDS Vs. Velasquez. Please.

2. Werdum's got that ability to flash sub anyone.

1. PLEASE no more JDS Vs. Velasquez. Please.

2. Werdum's got that ability to flash sub anyone.

1. I agree, but who else is there? Hunt or Miocic might get propped up if they can win an exciting fight, but both of those are shaky.

2. Just the same amount if chance JDS has to KO someone like he did first time around. Werdum has skill no doubt, but it's no where near the level Cain is at. Its Cain, JDs & then the pack, at least for now. Best the UFC can hope for is a Werdum win & a rematch since that has a better chance at selling than any other option on the table.

Rankings have Travis Browne at 4, Josh Barnett at 5, then Hunt, Nelson, Miocic & you get the point.

Where do you get your rankings from ?

Because that doesn't match how the UFC site has it.

Like you, they have Browne at 4 ...... but then they have Miocic next at # 5, above all the others

(plus Arlovski between Hunt & Nelson)

I personally would like to see Cain & Miocic fight.

Edited by Malapropismic Depository

Pettis keeps it a kickboxing match and he'll win. Might get pressed against the fence and have to defend from his back all fight, but I think Pettis is so crafty that he'll escape bad positions and have plenty of chances. Five rounds, I think Pettis can hurt him. I'd lean towards Pettis.

Edited by d0ublestr0ker0ll