Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

need directions

bigred23975

It kind of gets a little confusing as you approach the beltway. Just stay to the right towards Baltimore. See pic below. North 95 and East 495 are the same road. Take it. Once on the beltway, you'll cross the Potomac into Maryland. Watch the exit numbers. the exit you choose depends on your parking pass and what lot you want. Exit 17 is the first one, Central Ave. Exit 16 is next. Arena Dr. Exit 15 is after that. Landover Rd. Rt 202. All three exits are FedExField exits. If you have a green pass, I'd choose Landover Rd. exit 15, because the lots on that side go all the way to the stadium curb. Hope this helps.

It kind of gets a little confusing as you approach the beltway. Just stay to the right towards Baltimore. See pic below. North 95 and East 495 are the same road. Take it. Once on the beltway, you'll cross the Potomac into Maryland. Watch the exit numbers. the exit you choose depends on your parking pass and what lot you want. Exit 17 is the first one, Central Ave. Exit 16 is next. Arena Dr. Exit 15 is after that. Landover Rd. Rt 202. All three exits are FedExField exits. If you have a green pass, I'd choose Landover Rd. exit 15, because the lots on that side go all the way to the stadium curb. Hope this helps.

That is not correct. To go towards baltimore you must stay LEFT NOW. The new flyover is on the left and it takes you towards baltimore. If you stay right it takes you to 395 north witch you do not want. After you get off the flyover you are on 495 towards Baltimore. Then you cross the woodrow willson bridge and you can take several exits depending on were you wish to park. Do you have a paking pass? If so what color is it?

That is not correct. To go towards baltimore you must stay LEFT NOW. The new flyover is on the left and it takes you towards baltimore. If you stay right it takes you to 395 north witch you do not want. After you get off the flyover you are on 495 towards Baltimore. Then you cross the woodrow willson bridge and you can take several exits depending on were you wish to park. Do you have a paking pass? If so what color is it?

Yea the above was news to me the other day too. I almost went the wrong way. :laugh:

Where in the world did you find a picture of the actual interstate :laugh:

Another way in from NC if you want to avoid the major traffic jam that you're bound to get into at the intersection of I-95 and the Beltway is to get off on Hwy 301 just north of Richmond (exit 104, I believe). Follow it north through Port Royal (VA), LaPlata, and Waldorf. Right outside of Waldorf on 301, there are a few options. One is to take Highway 5 into Washington and intersect the beltline there and come in to the stadium that way. Or if you want to steer clear of the beltline all together, continue on 301 towards Bowie MD and go up to Highway 214. Take this into Landover and either stay on this road (which I believe turns into Central Avenue) or take the Harry Truman Rd. exit off 214 and swing around it and head into Fedex via Lottsford Rd & Arena Drive... This is the way I always come in from NC because evertime I've tried to go all the way up 95 to the beltline, I've been stuck in traffic jams due to congestion, wrecks, construction, or whatever. I have zero patience when it comes to sitting in traffic so I found this good alternate route... Hardly no traffic and it's not that much further mileage-wise. I can drive it from right outside of Hickory, NC to the stadium in a little under 6 1/2 hours.

Archived