Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mike Golic is crazy!

hkHog

Golic is a azz but thats the thing with radio, you get these guys, who arent the sharpest knife in the counter and get them thinking on their feet and this is what happens. Now if you gave him a list and asked him to rank them and included Gibbs' name, he would have ranked him one or two. But honestly, do we need Golic to know who will eventually go down as the greatest coach ever? :D

Yes, the only current head coach already in the Hall of Fame can't crack the top 5 of current coaches.

As much as I think Gibbs deserves to be in the top 5, I don't think the fact that he's the "Only current head coach in the HOF" should hold any merit, considering that you can't get into the HOF until 5 years after you retire lol...not too many "current head coaches" have also retired long enough to be considered for--nonetheless voted into--the HOF. Belichick, Cowher and Parcells should make it in as well, easily.

Mine (in no real order, just that these guys would be in my top 5):

Belichick

Cowher

Gibbs

Parcells

Holmgren

Bill Coward just won the first big game of his career...how can you put him ahead of Gibbs?!?!?!:doh: :doh: :doh: :helmet: :logo: :helmet: :logo: :anon: :obvious: sorry some of these icons are pretty funny.

I'm quite sure that he just didn't think of Joe off the top of his head. Those coaches that he named are all fantastic.

Dungy? Fantastic? Seriously?

Also, while I really do respect Cowher, he's what, 1-5 in Conference Championship games? If he didn't win the (world's ugliest) Super Bowl this last January, I don't think he'd be on that list.

I like John Fox too, but what the hell has he ever done?

He probably was talking off the top of his head without thinking... I think folks who talk on radio shows probably need to not be judged so harshly, but this doesn't mean he isn't an idiot.

Agreed... simmer down now...

Parcells is the most overrated coach in the NFL, easily. And it has nothing to do with him being the HC of Dallas right now, hes just not as good as the insane hype he gets. How is Belichick not number one?

agree man i hate that stinkin tuna. hes the most overrated coach in the NFL. what has he done with dallas? not a damn thing.

my top 3 coaches would be..

1. bill Belichick

2.cowher

3. gibbs

All Those Guy's Are Idiot's. They Saying The Panthers Will Win It. So U Know They Dont Know Jack. They Show The Skins No Love. They Also Said The Safety From Indy. Is The Nastiest Safety In The League, Its Not Doss, The Other Safety Cant Remember His Name. Wat Ever Happened To Taylor, Reed, Palomalu.

Archived