Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Klingon Bible!

techboy

Yes, really.

John 1:1 (KLV)

Daq the tagh ghaHta' the mu', je the mu' ghaHta' tlhej joH'a', je the mu' ghaHta' joH'a'.

The funniest comment I've seen on this came from a guy who comments that it is interesting what words are left out as having no Klingon translation, like "grace" and "forgiveness".

As a side note, the tool above is also a very cool interlinear Bible, with the ability to show multiple translations simultaneously, including Greek and Hebrew.

I would have put this in my other thread for Christian tools, but I thought this would be of general interest. At least to geeks like me, anyway.

cool stuff (the bible tool--i forgot to go to the kinglon part :silly: ). but as i read you lately, i'm pulled towards the sin of envy for all this time off you have :laugh: .

Didn't the link take you to a split with the ESV and the KLV (!) at John 1? I tried to set it up that way...

Didn't the link take you to a split with the ESV and the KLV (!) at John 1? I tried to set it up that way...

It's not you, bro. I immediately took off to explore the site once I saw the lay-out and forgot to do the klingon part :laugh:

It's not you, bro. I immediately took off to explore the site once I saw the lay-out and forgot to do the klingon part :laugh:

I think the link might have been screwed up a bit, though, anyway. I fixed it so that the Klingon book is the add on, and always part of the link. Of course, if it doesn't immediately come up, one merely has to click on "Klingon" on the left, and there it is.

Archived