Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Indy Roadtrip

jwebst1

I have a group from Va and NC going. I have a connection for tickets, but I think you can get them through the Colts, if not, ebay. I have never been to Indy, but should be fun. Lets get a tailgate going.

You need to check out www.redskin-roadtrips.com

We have a group of people going to Indy and we will be doing a tailgate there like we did for the AZ (Invation) game last year.

Me and 4 buddies just booked our airfare out to Indy for the game in October... I am pumped. Anyone else going to that game?

I'll be there! got the tickets and the Hotel (Westin Downtown Indy, accross the street from the RCA Dome) 72 bucks a night (got that deal from Hotwire.com)

I'll be there. Have to see the Skins put it to Tennessee's beloved son Peyton :) And everyone, check out the redskins road trip site. (see above for a link).Its a great site to hook up with other Skins fans on road trips. Using the site worked well when we all went to the Redskins Beach Blitz in Virginia Beach. See you all there in October

• 1 month later...

Okay, this could be the greatest day ever. Me and 3 buddies just got our tickets to this game and they are in section 139 TD Club. That's their version of "club", 50-yard line, Redskins sideline. Unreal.

Sorry... not trying to gloat. I do honestly have a question. My buddy is a ticket agent for a professional sports team. He worked some magic with one of his "friends" in the industry to score these 4 free tickets for us... so my question is how should my friends and I thank him? He is a big Bills fans so we already got him 2 LL tickets to the Ravens-Bills game in December. Should we get him anything else? This kind of thing is always tricky. What about the guy who got the tix for my friend? Should we do something for him too? I don't want to go crazy here, but just wondering.

Archived