Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Video Games in HD

skins1206

Yes there is a noticeable difference. The ones on the 360 that are in HD look far more detailed, descriptive then that of an XBOX.

Are you comparing a 360 game on a regular TV vs. a 360 game on HD?

I dont have a regular XBOX, im only concerned with the 360.

Thanks.

Are you comparing a 360 game on a regular TV vs. a 360 game on HD?

I dont have a regular XBOX, im only concerned with the 360.

Thanks.

Sorry, I must have mixed up the question. If you were to use a 360 game on a regular TV, it would be a step above a regular XBOX game on a regular TV. If you used a 360 game on and HDTV it's far better then one on a regular TV. My advice, get and HD and you will get the best out of it, and you will extremely satisfied.

I was looking into getting a new HD TV and just had a question since I have never seen a video game played in HD.

For those of you with a XBOX360, is this difference in quality noticeable between a regular TV and HD?

I have a 360, and can tell you that there is a noticeable difference between hooking it up to an HDTV and a regular TV. Mostly its the brightness of the colors, and like the other guy said details. While, I don't know if I would go out and buy an HD JUST for the 360, I have found that it changes the viewing experience, especially for sports.

I have a 360, and can tell you that there is a noticeable difference between hooking it up to an HDTV and a regular TV. Mostly its the brightness of the colors, and like the other guy said details. While, I don't know if I would go out and buy an HD JUST for the 360, I have found that it changes the viewing experience, especially for sports.

Yeah we dont have HD in my house yet so I guess I should wait until then. For right now the only use I would get out of it is the 360. Thanks for the info.

Umm, the old Xbox can be viewed in HD, also. I didn't think the difference was notable, but when I switched cables something about the picture really annoyed me. I imagine the difference with the 360 would only be magnified.

Umm, the old Xbox can be viewed in HD, also. I didn't think the difference was notable, but when I switched cables something about the picture really annoyed me. I imagine the difference with the 360 would only be magnified.

Only the games in 720p look a little bit better in HD for the regular Xbox. As for 360 in HD, as flawed as Madden 360 is, it looks beatiful and the players look a lot less boxy in HD.

Archived