Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sirius Record Predictions....

Dirk McGirk

I didnt hear it myself, I did record it however and plan to listen at the gym tonight, but I caught the fan reaction to Sirius radio's run down of the Skins win-losses on their 2006 schedule. I know that the overall record was 13-3, and mostly Giants fans were calling in upset. If we go 13-3 I think we win it all with a first round bye and home field for the playoffs. :cheers:

I'm the one who called in to ask them to break our schedule down that was a good break down for me. yea theey said 13-3 but give or take 1 or 2 games. yea after i called in about it all these giant philly fans were calling in complaining about the predictions but couldn't give SW a weakness to back up their complaining it was awsome to her that. just thought i'd share

go skins in 06

Solomon Wilcox predicted us to go 13-3 our losses coming from splits with Dallass, Philly and NY. He kept reiterating that we have no weaknesses. Everytime someone would call in he would just say. "name Washington's weak area" no one could.

It was pretty good, alot of Redskins talk today.

Jim Miller loves the skins this year too.

I'm the one who called in to ask them to break our schedule down that was a good break down for me. yea theey said 13-3 but give or take 1 or 2 games. yea after i called in about it all these giant philly fans were calling in complaining about the predictions but couldn't give SW a weakness to back up their complaining it was awsome to her that. just thought i'd share

go skins in 06

yeah also here in Los angeles i always call in the am570. and always talk about my skins, and how we gonna take the nfc east this year. then after all these calls from cowboy,eagles and giants fans start flyin in :laugh: man i love the rivalry in the NFC east. we all hate each other

go skins in 06

Who did they say we lose to? Id guess split with NY and Dallas and lose to Indy in Indy.

Edit: someone already answered this for me. Id have to say its tough to say we will split the east and win all our other games. If we can beat NY or Dallas in their house, we will sweep em.

yeah also here in Los angeles i always call in the am570. and always talk about my skins, and how we gonna take the nfc east this year. then after all these calls from cowboy,eagles and giants fans start flyin in man i love the rivalry in the NFC east. we all hate each other

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I live for this stuff can't wait till the season starts

Hail to the Redskins Hail victory !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I too heard the show. That Minnesota fan almost made me want to call in and say "you're team will know how good we are come week 1." That idiot couldn't name a team weakness, then he said Brunell and asked SW "What WR's do they have?" I was thinking that nut must be waiting for the Love Boat II to depart.

I too heard the show. That Minnesota fan almost made me want to call in and say "you're team will know how good we are come week 1." That idiot couldn't name a team weakness, then he said Brunell and asked SW "What WR's do they have?" I was thinking that nut must be waiting for the Love Boat II to depart.

i think his brain had already departed. :laugh: not knowin who our WR's are. if he doesen't know yet hes in for a suprise :applause:

Yeah, I tuned in right at the end also and nearly hit a light pole when I figured out what Wilcots had predicted for our record. I turned it on just in time to hear them abuse an irate Poke fan. Idiot said something like "they got no pass rush, paper thin at linebacker, and a weak secondary". Solly shot right back, "so how did your team do against that weak defense last year". Shut the idiot right up. Then Solly went on to praise the Skin secondary and compare it to how RW got downright shamed by Moss.

Solomon Wilcox predicted us to go 13-3 our losses coming from splits with Dallass, Philly and NY. He kept reiterating that we have no weaknesses. Everytime someone would call in he would just say. "name Washington's weak area" no one could.

It was pretty good, alot of Redskins talk today.

Jim Miller loves the skins this year too.

Ain't that the truth. I keep saying, we're the most complete team in the NFL.

We have Pro Bowl quality players at EVERY position (WR-Moss, RB-Portis, TE-Cooley, along the line- Samuels and Thomas, QB-Brunell was robbed last year, DT-Griffin, DE-Carter will be mark my words, LB-Washington, CB-Springs, S-Taylor...) and quality depth AS WELL! If we get good play and good health from our QBs no team should be able to beat us.

We can win all of our games. I think our team is good enough to compete and beat any team at home or on away turf. We are beyond solid! Plus all of our formations on O should take help reduce the wear and tear and create quick rhythm right from the start of the season. Our D will be our D once again, probably x2.4 greater than last year :silly:

one other thing that Minn fan said was that the division will wear us down, that because the East is hard the skins will fizzle out midway or near the end of the season. The skins are the ONLY team in the East that proved what kind of character they have. They had a week 3 bye, and by the end of the season the second and third WR's down for the season, thin at corner, Dline banged up, Brunell battered, Portis hurtin, O-line diminishing, and they still won 6 straight games. This year we have a mid season bye and a passing game. I think this team KNOWS they can come out on the other side of just about anything, including the East, and always have a little bit left

It was even better for me to hear that they had predicted the Panthers to go 11-5.

And the #1 seed in the NFC.

Beating Indy on the road and Carolina at home would be perfect.

Only one home loss. To the Eagles.

I have had a smile on my face all night.

13-3 is a world of difference than the 6-10 (or worse) we were hearing last year.

I hope the guys get it done and that there is a virtually injury free year.

A lot of good going 14-2 did for the Indianapolis Colts last year. Let's worry more about winning the division and finishing strong, than a gaudy win-loss record.

True, the record itself is not so important, but a first round bye and homefield would be crucial in the playoffs, as well as fund a new SuperScreen in FedEx :)

I didnt hear it myself, I did record it however and plan to listen at the gym tonight, but I caught the fan reaction to Sirius radio's run down of the Skins win-losses on their 2006 schedule. I know that the overall record was 13-3, and mostly Giants fans were calling in upset. If we go 13-3 I think we win it all with a first round bye and home field for the playoffs. :cheers:
That's a "serious predicttion" :)

Archived