Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Monday Night Football -- Classic Moments

jrockster21

Have they featured the Brunell to Moss TDs in the ESPN MNF classic moments segment yet? They screwed us out of the top ten plays of the year, but this should definitely go down as one of the all-time classic MNF moments.

I haven't seen it, but I have by no means seen them all; has anyone else seen it? Have there been any Redskins games on it? :whoknows:

I agree with Cannonshogs44... Great game in the 80s with both teams scoring over 40 points in Green Bay. Still, I gotta think the game last year agains the Cowboys was the biggest shocker. We were DEAD!!! DEAD for the first 43 minutes of that game and it took an amazing scramble by Brunell and two long bombs.

Of course, I'm sure they'll put Roy Williams interception of the mediocre Eagles higher... *coughs*

i've been watching the skins since 1984 and that monday night game last year against dallas is the most exhilarated, excited, and elated i have ever been. the players dumping the gatorade on gibbs was 100% justified. it was their super bowl.

leaving it off any "greatest MNF moments" or "greatest 2005 season moments" highlight reel is pure ignorance as to what that game meant to redskins fans.

Have they featured the Brunell to Moss TDs in the ESPN MNF classic moments segment yet? They screwed us out of the top ten plays of the year, but this should definitely go down as one of the all-time classic MNF moments.

I haven't seen it, but I have by no means seen them all; has anyone else seen it? Have there been any Redskins games on it? :whoknows:

Unfortunately, it's bound to be a classic moment in time. I just don't recall seeing any footage from last years season for this feature. It's probably too early.

I think they have shown the MNF game in 1983 when we went to GB and lost 48-47 when Mosley missed a 47 yarder at the end. Another great MNF game was the game in 1979, 80 or 81 (i don't quite remember) where we beat Dallass 9-5. Thiesmann took a safety with no time left on the clock and we were up 9-3. Was this the goal line game with ken Houston/Walt Garrison? maybe not. My member fails me sometimes.

I think they will show it closer to the start of the season since the Redskins are playing in the Monday night game. I also think it was rediculous that those two passes did not make it into the top 10 plays of the year. What in the world was Berman thinking.

Not that i have seen but if there are going to be any with the Redskins i hope it is Santana going deep on Dallas TWICE!!!

hahah i still remember that game when we beat the cowpies in that classic MNF game. i also remember the face of my best friend sitting next 2 me, he almost puked, and could not sleep for about 2 weeks. :laugh:

Was this the goal line game with ken Houston/Walt Garrison? maybe not. My member fails me sometimes.

Sorry for going there, but I'm pretty sure you meant memory, but that is too funny.

Work out:lift: and eat healthy:hungry: and i'm sure your member will be OK :ladiesman

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

If not, it's time to :cry:

Unfortunately, it's bound to be a classic moment in time. I just don't recall seeing any footage from last years season for this feature. It's probably too early.

Actually, I saw footage from last year for one of the "classic moments" -- they showed Reggie White's number being retired in Philthy.

If it was dallas coming back on the redskins you would see it but unfortunately we have alot of skins haters out there and they might not show it and if they do they'll show 2 seconds of it real fast so no one will see it.

I have to agree with you on that one.

I hate the Cowboys, I hate em, I hate em, I hate em!!!!! :cuss:

Damn, it hasn't been a year yet. See plays like that all the time. Maybe in time it will be on there. :jerk:

Archived