Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Favorie BAD movie

Bang

Hot on the heels of the "Best Movie Monster" thread, what is your favorite B Movie?

Me, I LOVE a good bad movie, and none of them tops

200px-The_Beastmaster_DVD_cover.jpg

the BEASTMASTER.

And it just KILLS me when people say with a serious face "Oh, wow,, that was a COOL movie!"

Beastmaster has more laughs in it that 80% of the comedies Hollywood ever produced.

Don't believe me? Wait til he calls his bird one time.

Raawwk!

~Bang

Hot on the heels of the "Best Movie Monster" thread, what is your favorite B Movie?

Me, I LOVE a good bad movie, and none of them tops

200px-The_Beastmaster_DVD_cover.jpg

the BEASTMASTER.

And it just KILLS me when people say with a serious face "Oh, wow,, that was a COOL movie!"

Beastmaster has more laughs in it that 80% of the comedies Hollywood ever produced.

Don't believe me? Wait til he calls his bird one time.

Raawwk!

~Bang

LOL!!! "I am Dar" "I am Seth"

LOL!!! "I am Dar" "I am Seth"

:laugh:

Tanya roberts great line

"I have to go now, or I'll be put to death"

Man, that movie is LOADED with one liners. How about the great camera mugging competition between Dar and Rip Torn at the top of the pyramid...

marcsinger_1.jpg

Time has not been kind to ol' Dar. That's a face that would make a baby cry. Check out the cheesy middle school science fair display behind him announcing his presence at the fan con.

~Bang

I found this movie at a Value City about 10 years ago....it's called Boogyman 2 (not tied into to most recently lame Sam Rami associated Bogeyman but equally bad)

Somebody gets killed by a floating electric Toothbrush.....a bloody (pun not intended) toothbrush!!!!!!!

I was laughing for a week.

Some other notables: Plan 9 from Outer Space, Hell comes to Frogtown

Most of the MST3Ks: In particular of the MST my favorites are: Mitchell, Robot Monster, The Corpse Vanishes, Hobgoblins, Cave Dwellers and Pod People.

The critics panned Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas, which is ridiculous IMO. My favorite movie which I would admit is bad...

Godzilla vs. (pick one - Megallon, Gigan, the Sea Monster, etc., etc., etc...)

BTW - the "modern" one with Matthew Broderick doesn't count. On the other hand, Godzilla 2000, where 'Zilla battles an alien spaceship, does.

EDIT: also, who doesn't get a kick out of Home Alone?

Archived